About This Listing
Our space has large and paradisiacal gardens side of the Atlantic forest to many birds, banana trees and privileged access to the Praia Vermelha do Centro, at 100 meters.
The Central Red Beach located at São Paulo’s North Coast is an interesting region for visiting to get in touch with wild nature, forest and ocean. Beside the nature beauty there are historical and popular culture attractives. Surfing is one of the several activities you can practice in our beach where some surf championships take place during the year. There are many options for night life as bars, restaurants including “São Paulo Pizzeria” that offers around 200 types of olive oils from different countries. Located 100m from the sea, surrounded by the Atlantic Forest where a natural river flows. The water that comes from the fountain is used for hygiene and filtered for drinking. There is a natural pool, barbecue, outside oven, tropical garden, hammock for resting, and so on. The house was built over a rock and one of the walls of the kitchen is that rock. The room offered has a double bad, closet, and view to the forest and river. The guest can use internet wireless connection, the kitchen to prepare his own meals, living room, satellite TV, washing machine, veranda and garden. The guest will get two sets of bedclothes and towels and he will be responsible for organizing and cleaning his own space. The friendly hosts are a 61 year father, a 10 year son and his 1 and a half year dog Billy.
The guests will be told about the activities offered at place and region as massage, yoga, tours to the forest, waterfalls, deserted beaches, and so on.
Ubatuba City information:
• Did you know that Ubatuba has 102 beaches, 17 islands, islets 8, 28 waterfalls and more than 38 trails;
• 80% of our county are protected areas;
• Ubatuba is considered the capital of Surf;
• Ubatuba is one of the Brazilian cities to host a world surfing circuit stage, the WQS;
• Ubatuba has over 35 historic attractions and had great importance in the history of the country;
• In Ubatuba are carried out various ecotourism and adventure tourism, such as zip lining, rappelling, tree climbing, among others;
• Ubatuba has 30 points of diving, both snorkel, scuba as;
• The gastronomy of Ubatuba is very rich, both in local cuisine to seafood base, and in national and international cuisines throughout the city;
• Ubatuba has an excellent nautical structure. Providing and several schooner options and banana boating, excellent marinas to attract vessels;
• In Ubatuba are important marine fauna conservation projects through the PROJECT TAMAR / IBAMA;
• Ubatuba has many traditional festivals, where they can cite the feast of St. Pere Pescador, Divine shower, Fair of Nations. Shrimp Festival, amongst other;
• Ubatuba has excellent infrastructure to support the tourist, as shops, restaurants, great hosting network, hospitals, tourist information center, markets, transport, etc.
Ubatuba name has two meanings in his translation, for some means "land of many canas," and others, "land of many canoes". And then ..... After so much information, what are you waiting to come enjoy the Ubatuba Paradise?
Enter all this beauty to your lifestyle. This is a good NATURAL that mother nature gave us.
Other Things to Note
We expect our guests to share our Paradise understanding that everything here - the Garden of Vermelhinha - is an extension of their homes. We welcome and look forward to welcome you. Finally, we hope that your stay is an inspiration.
Please be respectful and do not bring any stranger into the house. There are many fun places to meet and new friends around the house and on the beaches. Please do not take anything from the house, keep quiet, organized space, dishwasher and washed and clean utensils.
A casa de Dalton e do Henrique é muito mais bonita do que nas fotos!
Dalton is a really nice guy and his house is lovely!
We stayed there 3 days and he helped us with everything.
He picked us up at the busstation, helped us to rent a car or bike and gave us useful information about ubatuba,its beaches and activities!
We will definitely come back!
Foi uma grande alegria para nós termos ficado na casa dos amigos Dalton e Henrique. O lugar e simplesmente incrível e aconchegante, passamos 6 dias desfrutando da natureza exuberante que o lugar oferece. Eles foram excelentes anfitriões, sempre nos dando todo suporte necessário e total privacidade. É incrível o respeito e cuidado que Dalton tem com a natureza e os animais. Obrigado amigos por terem nos recebido em sua casa.
Abraços e beijos, Everson e Márcia.
Foi minha primeira viagem à Ubatuba e amei a cidade, a hospedagem, as praias, tudo! Apesar do pouco tempo, pudemos aproveitar bem a região graças as dicas dadas pelo Dalton, a hospedagem foi maravilhosa, a casa é linda, o contato com a natureza é o que torna o ambiente mais agradável ainda, é um lugar muito gostoso, o barulho do mar e do riacho tornam o ambiente mto relaxante, o Dalton foi muito prestativo com várias informações até mesmo antes da viagem, nos deixou muito a vontade, foi muito simpático. Adorava olhar pela janela ao amanhecer o dia, pois ouvia o mar, o riacho, os pássaros e via lindas borboletas azuis voando ao redor da casa. É um lugar único!
É o paraíso!!! Lugar maravilhoso, dias inesquecíveis... Dalton é um grande anfitrião, adorei conhecer o Henrique, o Billy e a Flecha. A casa, o bairro é tudo conforme descrito e mais lindo pessoalmente, um encanto a casa do Dalton, ele sempre muito atencioso, com muitas dicas, sempre muito prestativo, nos deixa super a vontade, é estar em casa no paraíso... Sentirei muita saudades de vocês e de Ubatuba... Obrigada por tudo!!!
Dépaysement total chez Dalton et son fils, c'est un grand bol d'air frais, des moments authentiques vécu dans ce petit paradis de la nature, dalton a fait preuve d'un excellent accueil et tout est très propre. Il nous a proposé un excellent café et du pain tranché pour le petit déjeuner, bref je recommande a 100% !!!
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews