About this listing
Welcome to Villa Atala! This beautiful villa is located in a peaceful area of Seminyak. Villa Atala offers easy access to Seminyak center while maintaining a quiet and relaxing vacation.
Villa Atala is a huge modern two story villa designed by a Spanish architect and inspired by traditional Balinese style to offer a tranquil environment for the perfect vacation. The villa presents generous open living spaces flowing into each other that were designed to catch a breeze and allow you to enjoy the best of tropical living. Built of the finest materials including marble floors, bangkirai, teak wood and terrazzo, Villa Atala consists of two buildings and occupies an extensive area of 400m2. Surrounding lush tropical gardens ensure absolute privacy in the pool area. Two large 45m2 bedrooms are located upstairs and downstairs is spacious 150m2 living room. Third and fourth bedroom are located in a separate building next to the main building.
The villa features:
- Huge two floor building size 360m2
- 4 bedrooms which can be locked separately
- 4 balconies
- 3 king size beds and 2 twin size beds with linen changed twice per week
- 3 huge 25m2 en suite bathrooms with hot water
- 6 air conditioning units
- 6m high ceilings
- WiFi, fastest fiber optic internet available in Bali
- Baby cot available
- Microwave oven
- 42" LED TV with cable television (including Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, MTV Asia, BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC and many others). Over 100 HD movies stored on the TV.
There are two fully private pools at your disposal. One pool with a seating section is located inside the main building and the other infinity overflow pool occupies the center of the garden. Indoor pool is sized 4x2m and outside pool is 8x4m. Spacious kitchen with a designated bar area and enormous dining table.
Perfect location between Seminyak and Canggu, close to anything you need while being peaceful and private. Very quiet and safe neighborhood, no traffic noise! Close to Batu Belig and Petitenget beach.
Short 5 minute drive from the stylish Petitenget street and Seminyak Square with plenty of fine dining options and endless luxurious shopping possibilities. 15 minutes to Kuta and just 25 minutes from airport. Close to all the best restaurants in Bali: Nook, Sardine, La Baracca, Metis and Watercress. Garage parking included. Car with a chauffeur can be arranged for 400,000IDR per day (6+1 seats, 10 hours, excluding petrol or 500,000IDR including petrol).
Other Things to Note
- Daily cleaning included with English speaking staff for the villa and pool.
- Fresh towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper and hair dryers provided.
- Drinking water provided.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Laundry service available.
- Iron provided.
- European style power sockets with adapters (UK, US, Australia style).
- Local cell phone provided to call taxi etc.
- Babysitter available.
- Airport pick up and drop off available.
- Breakfast can be added for $22USD per day for 4-6 guests and $29USD for 7-8 guests.
- Additional guests fee $19USD each guest after 8 people. This fee will apply for each additional guest, for each night of the reservation.
- Scooter available for rent at $5USD per day.
- Smoking is only allowed outside.
- The pool will be serviced 2 times a week.
- Stay for 1 week, get free airport pick up (once max 6 persons).
- Stay for 2 weeks, use the scooter for free during your stay!
- Please smoke outside.
- Air conditioning in kitchen and living room must be turned off at nights.
- Please do not use the aircon in living room while it's running in downstairs bedrooms.
- Please do not use the aircon in kitchen while it's running in upstairs bedrooms. This is to avoid power outages and electrical damage caused by system overload because when running all 6 aircons at the same time, the villa uses more power than 3 houses. Electricity can be scarce in Bali.
- It's okay to use aircons in all 4 bedrooms when it's off in kitchen and living room.
- All doors must be closed when using the aircon.
- The pool will be serviced 2 times a week.
- When you go out, please switch off the aircon and room lights.
I travel often between Bali and Europe. Bali is amazing and I would like to share this incredible experience with you. I'm happy to help you discover Bali and ready to answer any questions you might have. I travel a lot and understand good accommodation. Live the dream and let the world amaze you!