A cozy newly renovated Studio for 2 guests with a kitchenette, bathroom and an exclusive small terrace directly on river Aare.
- new renovated studio in our original heritage chalet, built 1803
- room with a double bed
- TV, DVD, free WiFi
- bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine
- modern and fully equipped kitchen
- very quiet in a huge garden next to river “Aare”
- terrace or balcony with garden seats and barbecue grill
- wonderful panorama on the surrounding mountains
- centrally located: village 200m, train station 400m, bus stop 250m
- indoor pool, tennis- and wellness 5 minute walk
- supermarket and groceries right next door
- one free car parking on our own premises
We are right in town center: 200m from central square and just 450m from Interlaken West Station but situated very quietly directly on river Aare in a large natural garden.
Interlaken West Station ist just 5 minutes walk.
Smoking and fire is strictly prohibited inside and in front of the Apartment. We mean this and we kick you out right on the spot if you don't stick to this.
Staying at City Chalet was a fantastic experience! The studio was lovely, very well equipped and in a beautiful area! Matt was also very friendly and was able to help us with any of our queries! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends!
Beautiful apartment and very handy to where we needed to go in interlaken
Alles hat wunderbar geklappt; einfache und rasche Kommunikation, sehr sauberes und ordentliches Studio und alles gut organisiert mit Schlüsselübergabe etc.
Matt was very welcoming and only to keen to help us out. The chalet was exactly what we were looking for and then some. Had everything we needed to cook lunches and dinner and a beautiful location very central and beside the river which joins the two lakes. If you are considering staying in Interlaken and you have reached this property, book it now and stay longer then what you first anticipated.
Great place to stay in Interlaken. Very clean, with all the infrastructure I needed and very well located. Matt is a great host and was really kind and helpful. I recommend this place to everyone that wants to know the Jungfrau region.
Matt's place was much better than the photos. Awesome location good facilities and very responsive host all make a great stay! WiFi was a bit poor but overall experience made up for it
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews