About this listing
The Waikiki Marina is at the gateway to Waikiki. The unit is wonderful short or long term. Many guests have stayed for 2 to 3 months at a time. The view is superb and the memories long. Your magical island experience awaits!!!
************"MAGICAL ISLAND EXPERIENCE"**********
Highly popular space that usually rents for $125 /night + 13.75% TAX !!!
Please DO NOT BOOK before writing me first. Thank you :)
Please do not book before updating your Airbnb profile and introducing yourself to the Airbnb community as we hosts like to know who our guests are. Thank you.
UPdate: New faucet/stopper for sink, new exhaust fan with light, New pillows. EARLY check in is not available if a guest is checking out on the day of your arrival. Early check in fee is $40. Please do not enter/leave luggage in room before it is cleaned. Room needs to be accessed (reviewed) after departing guests vacate & luggage impedes cleaning process.
You enter one of two Glass elevators with wonderful views as they transport you high up in the sky. Unit 3102 (high 02 units = the best views) You immediately experience magnificent views of the horizon of blue ocean, the entire view of Ala Moana Beach Park and all the beauty beyond. The mountains smile at you as you gaze on the serene colorful scenery. On the 31st floor of 40 you have a sense of soaring over paradise. Filled with positive high energy !!!
World famous Waikiki beach awaits you just across the street. Ala Moana Shopping center, Hawaii's largest shopping center, is just a short stroll away. NOTE: Kuhio Avenue & Ala Wai Blvd are quite a walk from the beach. Also realize the difference of views from the ACTUAL unit verses views of mere hotel lobby & generic tourist Waikiki Beach photos of other Waikiki spaces here on Airbnb.
The unit is fully furnished with two twin beds (memory foam too), round glass table, two chairs, new air conditioner, new stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop, 2 twin beds, clean linens, coffee maker, hair dryer, well stocked full kitchen, utensils, & cookware. Amenities includes Glass elevators, Jacuzzi, Pool & Tennis court. Wonderful neighbors surround you in this happy space :) Secured reserved cover parking is available for $15 / night if reserved before stay dates. $20 / night for last minute parking (reservations after stay date)
Check in is very easy we will meet in front of lobby sofa area and I will give you the FOB key (possible lock box self check in) and check out is even easier just close the door and have a nice flight back. (Please parking fee in room if applicable)
Special rates on longer term rental periods. (3 to 6 month lease) Please ask.
The Waikiki Marina will enhance your vacation with comfort & smiles.
As a "Superhost" I will do my best to make your first experience with Airbnb a great one :) You are in good hands with Airbnb, I've used them for travel recently to NYC, Chicago, & San Francisco.
Airbnb will be the Facebk for Travelers :) Cool places, friends, & experiences !!!
STOP!!! Please visit my other 4 inviting spaces. (Scroll down to all four at the bottom right on this page)
1. Just added the MOST UNIQUE LISTING ON AIRBNB.
Please preview my new listing "PRIVATE ART GALLERY THEATER MANSION" One of a kind art surround you & your own private aerialist dance troop for your private viewing. Giant 30 ft landscapes make you feel you are on the beach !!! $75,000 state of the art kitchen.
2. "THE DIAMOND - WAIKIKI GRAND"
3. "HAPPIEST SPACE - WAIKIKI GRAND" :)
4. "THE ABSOLUTE BEST - WAIKIKI GRAND"
5. "OCEANFRONT DREAMHOME" (Kaneohe)
IMPORTANT: Beware Airbnb hosts that have a lower price but charge 13.75 % tax, extra charge for 2nd person and cleaning fees. 2nd person is free and No cleaning fee, however I do require a $100 fully refundable security/cleaning deposit.
UPDATE: I noticed that the exact location on the Airbnb map is inaccurate. The unit is much closer to the beach than indicated.
Tennis courts, pool & Jacuzzi.
Interaction with Guests
Minimal, however, I am there for any special requirements, questions, & comments.
The Gateway of Waikiki is near the Ala Moana Shopping Center. You get a pulse of real local style and still be in Waikiki.
The BUS, taxi, or the best .... walk breathe the fresh sea air and the sand beneath your feet. :)
Other Things to Note
My Other Listings:
I have a total of 5 properties listed on Airbnb; 3 in Waikiki Beach, 1 ON THE OCEAN in Kaneohe, and 1 in Nuuanu, Honolulu. For more details, please visit 'My Other Listings' which you will find under my profile picture.
1. What is the total cost for my stay? - Your total cost for your stay will appear on your screen once you send me an initial inquiry with your dates of interest and number of guests. Your screen will show the accurate and total amount inclusive of all fees. You will have the opportunity to confirm before booking.
2. Can you provide your e-mail and phone number?
3. Will you provide towels? - Yes, towels and fresh linens/bedsheets are provided for.
4. Is there any place I can store my luggage in the event I arrive earlier than my check-in time or if my flight is after my check-out?
There is no place to store luggage on the premises at this time.
5. FOB Lobby Key - $40, FOB lobby/garage remote key - $100, Parking pass - $10
To keep the MARINA fees low.
The following must be done or you will be charged according:
1. This is a non - smoking room. $50
2. Please wash, dry, & stow all dining accessories. $10 - $25
3. Please wash sand from feet, towels, & body BEFORE entering the room. Sand accumulates easily in the unit & can clog the shower drain. $10 - $100
4. Dispose of trash in trash chutes. There is one on every floor near the stairs. $10 - $25
5. Please leave refrigerator door open and off before leaving. $10 - $25
There no disposal, so please throw out large food bits in trash. No washing of dishes in shower. Food will plug the drain. Drain cleaning $100
Please note that on long term rentals, 30 + nights. There will be $50 additional cleaning charge upon departure.
Parking is $20 / night if not reserved before stay dates.
FOB Lobby Key - $40, FOB lobby/garage remote key - $100, Parking pass - $10