Fully equipped, quality furniture and fittings warm and sunny 3 bedroom house (sleeps 6) and cottage (sleeps 4).
House has two queen bedrooms and a third bedroom with a bunk bed and the cottage has two sets of bunk beds.
Wood fire and air con
• Walk to the Lake, 35 mins from 2 world class ski fields. Close to Wanaka and its shops...
• Warm, sunny, cosy, fully equipped. Open fire, comfy beds, drying room.
• Exceedingly comfortable for two families. Big enough garden to kick a ball. mountain views.
Warm and sunny 3 bedroom house (sleeps up to 6) and sleep out (sleeps up to 4).
House has two queen bedrooms and a third bedroom with a bunk bed and the (website hidden) has two sets of bunk beds.
Beautiful furnishings, fully equipped, big garden.
Very warm, wood fire (firewood supplied), heat pump, drying room.
Sky TV (with Sports package) & DVD players in lounge room and (website hidden).
Telephone with local calls and a wireless WIFI broadband internet connection.
Snow capped mountain views.
• 5 minutes walk to fabulous Lake Wanaka, boating, walking and fishing.
• 5 minute drive or a 15-20 minutes walk via lake to town, with great cafes, restaurants and shops.
• 35 minutes drive to the amazing ski fields of Cardrona and Treble Cone, and 1 hour to cosmopolitan Queenstown.
If you rent just the house, we will not rent out the (website hidden) - privacy guaranteed.
Guests have full access to the 3 bedroom house and the (website hidden) if booked. The (website hidden) will never be booked out if you just rent the house.
Interaction with Guests
Property managers will leave a key and are contactable in emergencies.
Lake Wanaka is a land of striking mountains, deep alpine lakes and air as clear as crystal.
• Voted in the top 10 of the world's most romantic destinations by Time Life.
• Lake Wanaka has a continental climate.
• There are four distinct seasons.
• The weather is fairly dry with Spring being the wettest season.
• Annual rainfall is 682mm which is half the national average.
• Snow skiing is best from July through to September.
• The Southern Alps are characterised by storms at any time of the year.
• Always be prepared if your planning to hike in the mountains.
Taxis to Wanaka are reasonable and the journey takes about 6 mins. Buses run from the centre of Wanaka to all towns, Christchurch, Queenstown etc and up to both mountains Treble Cone and Remarkables.
There is car hire in Wanaka, Queenstown and Christchurch and I can give you details of the companies we use.
There is off street parking for 3-4 cars (or a boat) and the garden is big enough to kick a ball in.
Other Things to Note
Linen is available to hire at an additional charge.
Smoking outside only.
One small dog welcome but the property is not fully fenced
Een prima verblijf gehad en fijn kerst gevierd in dit huis in Wanaka. Het huis en de keuken zijn van alle gemakken voorzien! Goede wifi, goede bedden en een fijne badkamer.
Wonderful bnb for our party of 9, we had a great time there!
Had a great time in Wananka, the scenery is beautiful. Tracy's house was fantastic, very clean and modern. Very very well equipped kitchen and very comfortable beds. Highly recommend staying here. Hope to come back very soon.
Very good quick communication with Tracy.