This 1960's retro themed luxury apartment building with mid-mod decor transport you back to an era of opulence and American optimism.
This 1960's retro themed luxury apartment building with mid-mod decor transport you back to an era of opulence and American optimism. If you are looking for a one of a kind nostalgic experience that is absolutely beyond compare, then look no further. You will not be disappointed!
Immaculately maintained and lovingly restored. The décor nods toward the apartment heyday of the 1960's.
This charming and spacious loft style one bedroom apartment is newly remodeled and offers stainless steel sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, hardwood floors, central air conditioning and heat, Smart televisions in the bedroom(39") and the living room(49").
Queen size bed in the bedroom and in the living room the sofa opens up to a nice size bed which and can can comfortably accommodate two to three guests.
- Beautiful Old Palm Springs style swimming pool.
- Laundry facility washer/dryer (coin operated).
- Universal Studios and Warner Brothers are within 100 yards.
- Both the ELLEN DEGENERES and CONAN O'BRIEN Show tape literally across the street from the apartment.
- Four miles to the Hollywood & Highland shopping center, Grauman's Chinese Theater and many other famous Hollywood landmarks nearby.
- Short walk to the local neighborhood coffee shop Priscilla's or Starbucks.
- Shopping at Trader Joe's or Vons.
- Nearby restaurants include the Smokehouse Restaurant (George Clooney is a regular there) Olive & Thyme Cafe, Chipotle, El Chavo Mexican Restaurant and the world famous Bob's Big Boy (Be sure to catch their year around Friday night car show and car hop).
- Nearby Johnny Carson park.
- Easy access to area freeways with entrance to the US 101 & 134 Freeways.
- Approximately 20 minutes to downtown Los Angeles.
- Public Transportation (Bus & Metro) nearby.
- Taxi quickly accessible.
Whether you are looking for a short or long-term housing solution. This fully furnished apartment located conveniently in the hills between Burbank and Hollywood will have you feeling right at home while enjoying beautiful mountain and valley views. Ideal apartment for the individual that works in the entertainment industry and needs a place while working on a project, and perfect for the individual looking to visit Los Angeles and desires a very central location.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 3 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$700 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2700 /month|
This was a great place to stay while we were visiting our son and his family for 2 ½ weeks. The location is great…close to everything and nice neighborhood for walking. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived that Scott provided a supply of coffee for the Keurig. Scott was very attentive and having Flora and Morgan next door was helpful when questions or issues arose. We loved our time there! Thank you Scott!
My husband and I were in LA with my son and his friend to visit 2 colleges. Scott was always prompt in responding to my emails. We did not arrive until 1am due to flight delays. Scott made a special trip in the middle of the night to make sure everything was OK and we had what we needed. The apt was very clean with a modern décor, nice TVs and a fully equipped kitchen The location was perfect with a beautiful view of the mountain right outside our door. The Burbank area is great with many things to do close by. This was our first experience with airbnb and it exceeded our expectations. When we return to visit our son we can't wait to stay again at the Meldody apts. Scott also gave us great suggestions on sightseeing in the area. Thanks Scott for making our trip so memorable. Jim, Mary, Paul and YeeKang
Very good please,and Scott is so nice that he help me to pay for the parking ticket cause my careless .
This was my first Air BnB experience and Scott made it flawless! He was extremely timely and very friendly in all correspondence and ever accommodated a last minute change in my trip schedule. The apartment is ADORABLE - brand new, very clean, very smartly designed. Can't beat the location! I was in town for work in Burbank but could quickly get to Studio City/Sherman Oaks for great food and to see friends. I was a bit worried about the traffic noise as the apartment building is on a rather busy road - but Scott has thought of everything. Privacy window shades and sound conditioners in both rooms made me very comfortable. I am glad that I brought a few of my own kitchen items as it is very minimally stocked, but otherwise no complaints. I definitely recommend staying at the Melody.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.