Located in via della Pergola, a nice quiet street between Santa Croce and the Duomo, this studio is on the third floor of a nice building and is quiet, bright and very functional.
As you enter the apartment there is a little entryway with some storage space before you reach an internal staircase where you access the bathroom with shower, functional kitchen with two electric plates and microwave, and finally the main room with a desk where you can write, work or study. The double sofa bed transforms into a comfortable sleeping bed and folds away during the day for optimal use of space. The studio includes local heating, air conditioning, TV and Internet.
Check in times: Monday - Friday (phone number hidden) | Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays (phone number hidden)
Outside of these hours: (phone number hidden)) and (phone number hidden)EUR | (phone number hidden)EUR
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1143 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1429 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
molto pulito. molto professionale. saremo lieti di consigliare questo appartamento ai miei amici o la famiglia in futuro. grande comunicazione last minute. molte grazie per la *splendida* Capodanno!!!
Vi consigliamo solo di immagazzinare la cucina con utensili utili e per fissare il forno. In questo modo, futuri ospiti possano avere pieno uso dello zona cottura. :)
Solid apartment. Great location. Modern bathroom and clean kitchen. Nice sized bedrooms.
We arrived late at the appartment and were welcomed by a nice guy from an agency for an extra fare of 40 euros. We found it very convenient.
The flat was spacious and very bright . It was very good for a group of 6 people, though one of the beds was a bit small for 2 adults.
Moreover,one of the bedrooms is just above a bar, so you may bring some earplugs if you don't sleep easily. The nice surprise was the private terrace upstairs with a very nice view on the city.
This flat is very close to the city centre (10 minutes walk) so we would recommend it anyway.
I highly un recommend you to stay in this flat with children. Perfect location, but it's all. It's super noisy. We couldn't sleep there because of the fact that at night it's too much traffic of the shops on the wheels, garbage cars, etc. it's the same like trying to sleep in a factory. We were there in july. It was horrible. There is no air condition. Also,you can't open a window because of the crowd which annoys you from early morning till late at night. We rent it for one week, but after two days we decided to move to the hotel.
I hate to leave anything less than 4 or 5 stars for any place I stay with airbnb, especially when hosts/companies are pleasant or nice. But for the sake of integrity, and especially other fellow air bnbers who are looking for honest reviews to book places to stay, I think 3 stars is actually being QUITE generous for this location.
WARNING: If you are travelers who value on cleanliness and hygiene, this is probably NOT the place for you!
- A/C is a rare commodity in Europe— this place has effective A/C in the living room, loft area and one of the bedrooms!
- If you value space over quality, this is definitely your place. PLENTY of space for many people and bed options for a large party
- Definitely a steal in terms of a reasonably priced location
- People who work for the property are super nice and helpful— they helped us book and plan bike tours, cooking classes etc, which we loved!
- Convenient small markets and laundromat around the corner
- #1 drawback: INACCURACY of photos! If we were better prepared of what to expect, we wouldn't have been so utterly disappointed. Be fair-warned that this location does NOT look exactly like its photos.
- The photos you see must have been taken over 10 years ago, or photoshopped drastically to brighten the place up and make it look newer.
- The picture of the kitchen is VERY misleading.. It is a very old kitchen that is quite clunky and dirty.
- The property brags about its terrace. If you're from the US, scratch those dreams of dinner on the terrace since it's pretty old, dirty, rusty and ratty —frankly, quite ghetto.
- Washer/dryer is located on the ghetto terrace and so dilapidated, that you may not even want to put your dirty clothes in there. This "washer/dryer" was so gross we actually opted to spend 5 Euro/load and do our laundry across the street at a public laundromat… that was MUCH cleaner.
- The towels, sheets, etc provided felt like it 'may' have been washed, but not before our visit. Bed sheets had stains, and I found a spider in my pillow on the first day.
- The entire place was dusty and dirty. They may have cleaned the bathrooms but definitely not the floors, shelves etc.. At least in 6 months.
- It says it's on the 3rd floor = Floor 3 = US standards is 4 floors up. For your typical American who drives everywhere, get ready to hike up 4 flights of stairs after a long day of walking around nonstop…
- On one side of the house, it gets EXTREMELY loud at night (from 1am-5am), with random strangers buzzing your door. Drunk young Italians? We stayed there for 6 nights and it was like this almost every night.
The apartment was lovely. Really spacious with a ton of bright, natural light. It was also in a great location. A bit tucked away from all of the noise but still within close walking distance of major sights. I'd definitely stay here again!
Location, Location, Location.
The check-in was on time and the apartment was clean. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to stay in Florence to chose this place. It was a walking distance to all main attractions and there's little Cafes near by as well as grocery stores for sandwiches, water, wine etc....
The reservation was canceled 118 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 57 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.