This studio is snuggled in the back of a courtyard and overlooks a private park which guests have access to. Brand new modern building. Kitchen has all the basics including a microwave and dish washer.
This studio is snuggled in the back of a courtyard and overlooks a private park which guests have access to. Brand new modern building. Kitchen has all the basics including a microwave and dish washer. In combination with PARK II, groups of 4 can have a great experience here.
We have several apartments in Berlin-Mitte / Prenzlauer Berg and we would love to have you as our guests in one of them.
The purpose of the House Rules is to insure that all guests may enjoy a pleasant stay in comfortable surroundings.
• No pets of any kind are allowed
• Smoking in the apartment is not allowed
• Careful use of furnishings is requested
• The guest is asked to treat the apartment and its contents with the same care as though it were his/her own.
• The guest has the responsibility to pay for any damages caused by carelessness, willful destruction, or through unintended use of the furnishings or other contents of the apartment. Examples are burns, damage or soiling of furnishings or textiles, including breakage of glassware and dishes, etc. Reimbursement will be for full value of the items damaged.
• Responsible Use of the Apartment and its Contents
• In order to protect our environment, it is expected of each guest that he/she avoid wasteful use of the various utilities, i.e. gas, water and electricity. In the case of extreme carelessness, (for example having the windows open and the heat turned up to the maximum), Linnen has the right to request additional payment for utilities expenses.
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly in the provided trash collection containers. Separating trash into their appropriate bins (if supplied) is also requested.
• In the hours between 22:00 and 06:00 guests are requested to maintain peace and quiet in consideration of the other tenants in the building. If there are any complaints from neighbours in the building, we hold right to terminate the remaining of the stay.
For more information, please visit our website: (website hidden)
L'appartement est très bien placé et correspond aux photos diffusées sur le site. Le quartier est très calme et très bien situé. Nous nous sommes très bien senti dans l'appartement.
Le seul reproche à faire est l'impersonnalité des hôtes vis à vis du ''Self check-in/check-out'' qui ne correspond pas notre philosophie de voyage via AIRBNB.
The apartment is very good and look like photos on the website. The area is very quiet and very well located. We felt very well in the apartment.
The one complaint is the impersonal against hosts ''the Self check-in and self check-out '' that does not match our philosophy of travel with Airbnb.
Wunderschöne Wohnung: Hell und ruhig, schön eingerichtet, gut gelegen (nah an der Museumsinsel und Hackescher Markt), nette Gastgeber, die sehr schnell antworten = wir werden bestimmt noch öfter buchen!
Die Wohnung war sensationell und wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt! Die Kommunikation vorab verlief reibungslos. Tausend Dank dafür!
Bright and sunny apartment, exactly like on the photos. Professionally cleaned rooms, well equipped kitchen. The location is excellent, there are small shops, bakeries, restaurants, clothing boutiques and galleries nearby. Not to mention the Museum Island and the river. We couldn't have asked for anything better for 2 people and definitely recommend it!
Very stylish and light appartment in Mitte. Great location in a quiet neighbourhood. A lot of restaurants, bars and stores very accessible by foot. I recommend this place.
wij hebben de verhuurder niet gezien , de sleutel hebben we gehaald en gebracht bij de buren
het appartement is mooi en ruim, ligt midden in het centrum [oude Joodse wijk], maar toch rustige op een binnenplaatsje
aan de achterzijde ligt een parkje wat alleen toegang geeft aan aanwonenden
zeker een aanrader voor uw bezoek aan Berlijn
Coole Location! Sehr zentral gelegen und doch ganz ruhig gegen Innenhof/Park.
This host has 200 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Like the city they're located in, each of the rooms at the inn and our apartments have their own individual flair. We have created spaces for the design minded. Key pick-up usually takes place in our café, Linnen (Prenzlauer Berg) or our neighbours near each apartment.
Antonio and Bodo