About this listing
Location: Legacy Park, Davenport, Central-Disney-Orlando Area, Florida, USA (10 minutes from disney parks, 5 minutes away from Wal-mart.) View Map
Our home is a large six-bedroom detached house, with three en-suite bathrooms, a separate family bathroom, fully-screened heated pool with outdoor washroom, fully-fitted luxury kitchen, dining room and TV lounge, full-sized air hockey table and football table
Our home is brand new for the 2009 season and just renovated in August 2011. It is built to high standard by KB Homes and is the largest type home on the development at 3,500 square feet.The master bedroom has a king-size bed,2 bedrooms have queen- size beds, 2 bedrooms have twin beds and 2 bunk beds in another bedroom upstaires. All 6 bedrooms were upgraded with brand new quality bedding and pillows,and brand new towels in all bathrooms to comfort you when away from home.
It has a laundry room with washer and dryer,iron and board and all linens and towels are provided.The home is fully air conditioned and furnished luxuriously throughout with ample space to provide for families.
A full luxury kitchen is fitted with oven,grill,microwave,fridge/freezer with icemaker,juicer,coffee maker,dishwasher and kettle.A fully screened heated pool with patio furniture to relax in the sun which is right out thru the kitchen patio doors and an outside washroom is available.
Downstairs are 2 lounges,one with TV/DVD and corner suite, two dining areas, a full sized air hockey table and football table in game room.
The home is close to the Disney parks and also several golf courses nearby, including the first class Champions Gate complex. Nearby are WalMart and Public shopping centers, and restaurants are available for pizza, Indian and Chinese food to be delivered or picked-up. Mountain bikes are available at the West Orange Trail.
2. Security Deposit: The security deposit shall be the sum of THREE HUNDRED US DOLLARS (US$300.00). The payment is due with signed agreement. The premises shall be reserved under renter's name as soon as the deposit reaches owner. Please note any oral reservation shall not lock up the property. One week after checkout date, the deposit shall be sent back to renter. In case the property has any damage that leads to repair, the deposit may not be fully returned.
3. Lawful Purposes: Renter agrees to use the premises exclusively for a private residence and in compliance with local municipal ordinances, board of fire underwriters' rules and regulations, and for lawful purposes. In the event the premises are used at any time for unlawful purposes, at owner's option, the owner may declare this Lease null and void.
4. Liability for Property Damage: Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to renter, members of renter's family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how such damage or loss that may arise and whether such property is contained in the leased premises, or any portion of the premises. Renter agrees to hold owner harmless of any property claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to renter regardless of the cause of damage.
5. Liability for Personal Injury: Owner shall not be liable for any personal injuries sustained by the renter, members of renter's family, servants, employees or visitors regardless how
such injuries may occur. Renter agrees to hold owner harmless from any such personal injury claims. Owner is not liable for any damage to renter regardless of the cause of injury.
a) The guests may cancel the holiday booked at any time it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be in writing in the form of a letter or email.
b) the following cancellation charges will apply to all rental canceled:
Over 90 days prior to check in: deposit refunded minus $20 processing fee.
Between 60 to 90 days prior to check in: deposit retained as credit towards rental within one year.
Between 30 days - 60 days: lost of 50% Rental
Within 30 days: lost of 100% of rental.
Note: We will NOT keep the deposits/rental fees except the minimum $20 processing fee if the property can be re-rented in any above cases.
7. Late Check-out: In case the renter(s) need to stay longer than 11 am on check-out date, notice should be given to the owner at least 48 hours in advance. $ 30 will be charged for 1 hour late check-out, $50 for 2 hours late check-out.
8. Property Damage to Rental Property: In case the rental property is not returned in its normal condition, wear and tear from reasonable use excepted, based on the inspection report, owner shall supply renter with an itemized list of charges, renter agrees to pay the cost of repair in full, not limited to the deposit amount.
9. Accommodation: The accommodation provided is only for the use of persons named by the client on the booking form. Subletting, sharing or assigning is prohibited. Any changes to the persons booked to occupy the house must be notified for insurance reasons.
10. Smoking: No smoking is allowed in the villa. Smokers may do so in the pool/patio area. The will be additional cleaning charge if the client and or guests choose to ignore this condition of booking.
11. Safety and Security: Due to State Fire Regulations under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the Booking Form occupy in the property. Children must be supervised at ALL TIME whilst in the pool area. Glass is NOT permitted in the pool area. The owners, or our management company reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for whatever reason.
12. Unavoidable Changes: Owner reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel the booking and in this event we will return all sums (but without interest or compensation). In the event of a major change to the booking being necessary, owner will inform Renter as soon as reasonably possible, and if the Renter does not wish to accept the booking on this basis, we will cancel the booking and return all sums (but without interest or compensation)
13. Website information: All descriptions given on the website are made in good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions.
14. Animals and Pets: We regret that animals and pets are not permitted in the home. This condition is strictly enforced.
15. Force Majeure: We accept no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss or changes caused by Force Majeure, e.g. strikes, Fire, Flood, Closure of Airports, Weather Conditions, War, Riots, Terrorist Activity, or any other event beyond our control.