Bedroom for one person or a couple. Our house is in a neighborhood called Ryd, which is very close to university. The city of Linköping it´s about 15 minutes by bike
Our place is typical swedish in many ways.
We have our own yard with three houses and several greenhouses. It´s like living in a countryside but still in the city. Our house is in the middle of forest and we don´t have any neighbours. That´s why our place is very quiet and very swedish.
You´ll have access to:
Own Bedroom (bed 120cm)
Outside terrace with hot tub
Living room with TV
Extra bed (if needed)
Other things to note
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS F.A.Q.
- With how many people will we share the apartment?
- Since I have one more room I rent in the house you maybe will share the house with other people too. I have two family members living in the house but I don't.
-How do we get keys?
-After the reservation you will receive an email with booking confirmation and all contact information. Please contact us by Airbnb regarding the arrival time.
-Do we have to bring our sheets/blankets ?
- No, we provide them.
-Do we have to clean the room/house?
- Yes, the cleaning is not included in the price. So please leave the place on the same condition as you found it. Take out the garbage, no dishes left etc.
- Can we enter and leave the house at night?
- Yes, but only by agreement. The check-in and check-out timetable is flexible, but if there is a new guest checking in the same day of your departure, your check-out must be done at 10 a.m. However, it is possible to keep the luggage in the apartment until the time you need to leave.
-Do we have to share our room with other people?
- No, all rooms are totally independent and private with key lock in the door. Nobody will enter in your room.
-Can we use the hot tub?
-Yes, but ONLY if you let me know before so I can prepare it for you.
- Where can we park the car?
- We provide the parking place just outside of the house.
- Is it far from Linköping University?
- 10-15 min by bike and 30-40 min by walk.
Welcome to our apartment and we wish you a pleasant stay.
We want to share our place with you exactly same way we would expect when we go abroad.
So we have some simple rules that we expect you to respect:
•Please don't go in with shoes.
•Smoking indoors it´s not allowed. You can do It on the balcony.
•We love animals but because of allergy we don´t allow any pets.
•Furnitures and equipments should be left in the same good condition as they were.
It’s not allowed to refurnish or reshuffle.
•No party or guests are allowed.
•We expect you to keep it clean around you and after you.
•Always keep the lights, dishwasher and so on swithched off when you leave the apartment.
•The check-in and check-out timetable is flexible, but if there is a new guest checking in the same day of your departure, your check-out must be done in the morning at 10 a.m. However, it is possible to keep the luggage in the apartment until the time you need to leave.
•Totally FORBBIDEN MAKE FIRE OR BBQ ON THE TERRACE is under penalty
•Don’t use the dishwasher or laundry machine after 10pm.
•Don’t take any long shower after 10pm.
•Respect the neighbours and their privacy. No music or noise after 10pm.
•Take out the garbage to the house on the left. You need the key to open the garbage room.
•Always lock the door when you leave the apartment. When you leave the apartment leave back the key on the same place.
Last but not least, please take care of the apartment
and leave it on the same condition as you found it!
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Faton. Married and have 2 boys.
I love traveling and sports.
I've been playing basketball since I was a kid. I also love music and socializing with family and friends. I've been singing in a choir almost in 9 years and I play some piano and djembe.
We look forward welcoming you to our place
and we will do our best to make you feel like home!
Greetings from Linköping!