About this listing
Welcome to my warm and beautiful New York City Apartment in Astoria, Queens !
You will be renting ONE of the bedrooms... the EXTRA LARGE one with a queen size bed.
You will share this two-bedroom apartment with my parents... sharing just the bathroom, your room has a flatscreen television and a computer for you to use.
There is no kitchen access.
The apartment is a clean spacious large 2-bedroom apt. that is very close to everything. I particularly welcome international guests and first-time New York visitors who want a nice place to stay in a safe and lively New York City neighborhood.
About the apartment:
* Impeccably clean
* All linens provided
* Fully furnished
* 2nd floor apartment
* Elevator building
* Laundry located on the building
* Free access to WI-FI
* Your own room with television & wifi
ASTORIA is a lively safe neighborhood filled with people from all over the world and known for great food, particularly Greek. There are numerous cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, and fruit stands a block away. We're two blocks from the Broadway Ave subway stop and very close to LaGuardia Airport (but not on a flight path). 40 Minutes from JFK - Late arrivals are not a problem.
SUBWAY (N and Q): Just around the corner. 10 minutes to Manhattan (Lexington and 59th Street), 15 minutes to Times Square. The subway runs all night (every 5 minutes) and is safe to ride all the time. In few minutes you can be in Times Square or in Madison/Fifth Avenue window shopping, ice skating at Rockefeller Center, seeing a Broadway show or just wandering the streets of Manhattan.
I can even get you great tickets (usually but not always) for off broadway, jazz clubs, and comedy clubs ... and sometimes even broadway.. for the crazy price of $10 per ticket!!!! :)
Spanish speakers -
Exelente apartamento para quedarte en tus vacaciones en NYC. Localizado solo a 4 paradas en tren de Midtown, Manhattan. El barrio es excellente, bohemio y famoso por su caffes & restaurantes al aire libre - bastante diversidad de culturas. Lo recomiendo para mujeres viajando solas que no quieran gastar una fortuna por su estadia en NY pero si quieran estar en lugar lindo, con cultura y super seguro. Si estan interesado por favor contactame a mi e-mail or telefono.
ring apt 2B
Interaction with Guests
wonderful and diverse neighborhood!
very close to transportation, only 5 block from the train station.
My parents live here and we ask that you are respectful.
SIMPLE HOUSE RULES:
1. There is NO SMOKING in the apartment. I am very allergic so can not have anyone smoking in the apartment. Please go outside if you need to smoke :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
2. ONLY guests who are registered on the reservation are allowed in the apartment. Make sure to reserve for the amount of people that will be staying. If you have others stay in the apartment, your contract will be void and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
3. All guests need to provide a copy of an identification, as the building wants to know who is residing in the building.
4. No pets (I am highly allergic - so sorry)
5. The apartment should be returned as you found it:
- In same condition you found the apartment
- All garbage thrown out
- All dishes washed.
6. If you break/destroy something, you need to alert me to the fact as soon as possible. We reserve the right to take out charges for repairs/damages from the security deposit.
7. Unless discussed previously with the owner in writing, check-in is at 3 pm and check out is at 11 am. If you do not abide by this, your security deposit will not be returned.
8. You are allowed to come and go at any time.. but if you return after 11 pm please enter quietly.
9. IF YOU ARE UP EARLY .. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE IN THE APARTMENT.
10. PLEASE DO NOT THROW CLOTHES AND TOWELS ON THE FLOOR OF THE BATHROOM.
11. If there is an air conditioner in the room (as per your contract), make sure to not run it when you are not there.
If you do not follow these rules,, your deposit will not be returned. (This has NEVER happened but have had several people not follow the simple rules.. sorry :D)