Our cozy 2 bedrooms, 2 Baths apartment is in Midtown, near the University of Arizona, banks and shopping center, many restaurant all around,it has a true city feeling, verycomfortable. has a gourmet kitchen with marble tops, pool, jacuzzi access.
Will fit up to 4 adults more folding beds may be added
Guest have washer/dryer, pool, jacuzzi, exercise room
Interaction with Guests
I am here to attend our guests, present keys, give advises, etc...
This is a city style of living with banks, hopitals, shopping center and a number of restaurant of all sorts
Public transit is available near by, shopping areas, perfect for walking, bicycling, parking is included
Easy to come from the airport
Other Things to Note
Our nice Apartment come with a small enclosed corner outside Patio with table and chairs.
the way they would in their own home
Jean Claude and Martha were very welcoming...The apartment was very well equipped with kitchen utensils ..They even gave use food for breakfast (eggs, bacon, milk) and enough coffee for our entire stay. I liked the fact that it was a gated complex which made you feel safe in a new environment. There is so much to see in Tucson their apartment was a great springboard to go off and see the sites and within easy walking distance to the grocery store. I would definitely recommend and would return
Mr Jean-Claude and Martha were fantastic hosts and we greatly enjoyed their hospitality! We stayed for 5 weeks at this listing, which was clean, secure, quiet and had a great location. It took us only 5 minutes to reach University Medical Center (our place of work) and was minutes away from the supermarket, bank, food takeway shops, 2 bus stops, with other great restaurants just a stone throwaway. The accommodation also very well-equipped to meet the traveler's needs. I would highly recommend this accommodation for visitors to Tucson!
Thank you so much for the great experience! My friend feel very comfortable living in your place!
Le Rendez-vous at Glenn street was the perfect place for my wife and I
for our visit to Tucson. The pictures were extremely accurate and over
all the place was very clean and very cute and cozy. My wife and I felt
comfortable and safe in this quite neighborhood. We were meet by Jean-
Claude and Martha when we arrived and pleasantly surprised on how
friendly,charming and inviting there were. They gave us a quick run down and instructions and there place which went fast and flowed very well. We have
definitely found in a way a home away from home when we visit our family
in Tucson. Thanks again Jean Claude an Martha .......see you this summer.
My original reservation with Jean Claude and Jean required a slight some modification and they provided me with even better accommodations at another one of his other properties. Wonderful host, I will be back on my next visit to Tucson.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
• Chef par excellence
• Hello, I am restaurateur , originally from France where I graduated as a Chef de Cuisine in Strasbourg, Alsace.
My wife Martha is running our Spa as a professinal massage Therapist
• My expertise has been working and running French gourmet restaurants,
I moved from France as one of the young chef at Maxime de Paris in Chicago, Illinois, later on, open in the same city a Restaurant at 260 E. Chestnut street called Champs- Elysees, sold it and worked as Food and Beverage manager at the world renowned Pump room at the Ambassador hotel on Goethe street, Chicago, Illinois, eventually the Hotel was sold and after a short period of time in the 95th Restaurant as Maithe d'hotel in The John Hancok Building, I moved to sunny Arizona to work as maitre d’Hotel at Westward Look Resort, then Maitre d’ at Tucson Country club and later on to open a brand new restaurant called Le Rendez-Vous, run it successfully for the past 30 years.
• Just passed on the torch to my son and now Gordon is the new owner of Le Rendez-Vous Restaurant
• I presently, work as food consultant and manage with my wife our two properties, one in Tucson and the other in Baja California called Alma de Salina; where we escape the scoching summer heat of Arizona to enjoy the coolness, sunsets, fishing, beaches, wine making and style of life of Baja.
• My 1st interest is making gourmet food, lessen jazz and classical music, when I can combine good company, wine and good food, I am quite pleased.
• Traveling also is among my favorites, my wife Martha insist for me to walk long hours on the beach.
• Beside beautifull Tuson, If you are seeking a relaxing ocean front accommodations please let us know.
• We look forward to hosting you.
• Jean Claude and Martha