About this listing
Comfortable room for one or 2 people with private bathroom. Living with Mexican family.
Have access to their room and common areas ( kitchen, living area, green areas)
Room with double bed for one or two people with private bathroom.
We have wireless internet.
We can give a special price if you are interested to stay more than a month.
It is located in an old house with indoor garden and spacious common areas.
Parking not included but available outside the house.
Interaction with guests
We too are interested in meeting new people and better still if we can interact in you language.
We are happy to have guests in our home :)
Other things to note
Around the traditional Mercado La Cruz, where you can taste or buy local produce, eat delicious and cheap.
We are pet friendly! :)
- Remember that we are a family so we ask you to be respectful and understandable. This is a home, not a hotel :) so the experience and coexistence is different.
- No drugs and alcohol inside, familiar and friendly atmosphere.
- Try to leave the common areas as you found them.
- Your personal things should be in your room.
- You must replace the keys if they are lost.
- The furniture is antique, keep that in mind and treat them with care.
- No visits, make exceptions as long as we are consulted in advance.
- If you bring a pet you must clean their dirt and take care not to damage the furniture.
- Be considerate with the check in and check out, we are flexible as long as the host previously notified of their plans.
Enjoy your stay!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a quiet person, I like to live with my guests, currently I dedicate to the restoration, photography, carving in wood and to the creation in my own workshop inside the house.
Airbnb has opened the doors to me in so many places, as I open them in my house for you :)