About this listing
1/1.5 two-story Loft in Brickell on the River South Tower, facing South - High rise with spectacular view- Elegantly Fully Furnished - Also short stays
Two story loft, 913-sqft, 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with Jacuzzi, elegantly fully furnished and ready to move in. High rise (equivalent to 40th residential floor) facing south with a spectacular city and bay view. White oak hardwood floors throughout the unit. Open kitchen, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, European wood cabinets. Parking space on the ground floor. High speed internet and 40" LCD TV with cable.
For more information email or call/text (phone number hidden)
Utilities included: electricity for short-stays; Water; TV; High-Speed Internet Included
- Address is 41 SE 5th Street, just a block from Brickell Avenue.
- Located on the southern banks of the Miami River, at walking distance from Mary Brickell Village and its restaurants.
- The Fifth Street Metro-Mover Station, is located immediately adjacent to the building. Easy access to Metrorail.
- Two landscaped pools and sun deck on the 11th floor overlooking the river, downtown and Brickell
- Fitness facility: 5 stories with amazing river views. Free-weight, circuit training, cardiovascular equipment and an aerobic studio.
- After-work-out relaxation floors with seething saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools overlooking the river, plus locker and dressing areas.
- The building has an elegant and modern design lobby, club room
- Water and garbage removal included.
- 24 hour concierge and valet.
Andrea did everything and more to make our stay outstanding! The condo was as described and in a most desirable Brickell area! His parking spot was on the first level and easy in and out access. There are other modes of transportation if you don't have a car, and the best is "walking"! You can take a stroll along the Bay or walk around Brickell Key or to Mary Brickell Village where there are many restaurants!
Thanks again, Andrea!!
Great apartment in a very convenient location. Andrea is a very considerate host who offers lots of additional perks besides those listed(you'll just have to stay to find out!). This space is particularly central for business travelers or those attending events such as Art Basel. I particularly appreciated the fact that this space has a couples bathroom(two sinks), and a spacious closet which makes staying here long term feasible.
From the time Andrea accepted my request to stay at his apartment, through my thirty day stay, through a last minute five additional day extension and though out my check in or check out process, Andrea has been very thorough, communicated very in a timely and an amazingly professional but courteous manner. Bravo!
Appartement spacieux, très propre et avec tous les accessoires nécessaires en cuisine ! Nous avons loué l'appartement pour que ma mère puisse être proche de chez nous pendant un mois complet, du coup elle a pu nous inviter à dîner "chez elle" comme si nous étions en France. Andrea est un hôte remarquable, toujours disponible et à la fois très discret. Au cœur du quartier Brickell de Miami l'appart est idéalement situé, proche du métro (gratuit) et du Trolley (gratuit également), proche des commerces, restos branchés de la Ville.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews