About this listing
1/1.5 two-story Loft in Brickell on the River South Tower, facing South - High rise with spectacular view- Elegantly Fully Furnished - Also short stays
Two story loft, 913-sqft, 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with Jacuzzi, elegantly fully furnished and ready to move in. High rise (equivalent to 40th residential floor) facing south with a spectacular city and bay view. White oak hardwood floors throughout the unit. Open kitchen, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, European wood cabinets. Parking space on the ground floor. High speed internet and 40" LCD TV with cable.
For more information email or call/text (phone number hidden)
Utilities included: electricity for short-stays; Water; TV; High-Speed Internet Included
- Address is 41 SE 5th Street, just a block from Brickell Avenue.
- Located on the southern banks of the Miami River, at walking distance from Mary Brickell Village and its restaurants.
- The Fifth Street Metro-Mover Station, is located immediately adjacent to the building. Easy access to Metrorail.
- Two landscaped pools and sun deck on the 11th floor overlooking the river, downtown and Brickell
- Fitness facility: 5 stories with amazing river views. Free-weight, circuit training, cardiovascular equipment and an aerobic studio.
- After-work-out relaxation floors with seething saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools overlooking the river, plus locker and dressing areas.
- The building has an elegant and modern design lobby, club room
- Water and garbage removal included.
- 24 hour concierge and valet.