This new second floor studio unit, is furnished with all of the amenities you need in Austin. With convenient access to Downtown, South Congress, and Town Lake, it is the perfect location for anyone coming in to enjoy the Live Music Capital.
Quiet and safe residential neighborhood in South Austin
5 minutes driving/10 minute bike ride to downtown or South Congress area
- Studio apt 2nd Floor Private room, one bedroom studio (with queen bed)
- Full sized couch (with pull out bed)
- Additional beds available on request
- One full bath (stocked with extra towels)
- Fully equipped kitchenette (with recently upgraded all granite countertop)
- Modern inside
- Free Wifi high-speed Internet, iPhone docking port
- Parking on driveway on either side of the locked gate
- Located on second story (no elevator)
- Very cozy, large backyard area with covered deck and outside furniture
- $10 cab ride to down town, 1 miles
- Two blocks from a bus stop (#7 to downtown, South congress, 3 min)
- 3 minutes from restaurants, bars.
- $15 - $20 cab ride from airport
-Walk to lady bird lake, Soco, Downtown, Rainy Street, East Side, South Congress
-Food Trucks Close by
This apt is a favorite among artists of all sorts, but is a great rental for anybody looking for a comfortable stay in Austin.
Interaction with guests
Will be available for any questions, concerns, and on-call service if there is anything you need. Otherwise will stay out of the way.
Other things to note
Lots of options on the new remote controlled AC/Heat unit.
-Respect other guests, and the privacy of others staying on the grounds.
-Be open to a great time.
-Respect the neighborhood
-please don't smoke inside the studio
-lock bikes at all times and inside of gate
-please request if in need of washer and dryer
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews