Can Banal is a 16th century catalan farm house locally called masia that has been restored into three independent livings. During the summer we run a camp-site on the terraces below the main house.
The Terracotta Apartment...
· Is a 60 m2 large room, suitable max 7 persons – preferently a large family.
· There is a double bed (160cm), a bunk bed and a bed-sofa.
· The kitchen is equipped with gas cooking-stove, micro-wave and an extractor.
· It has a large furnished balcony with a pleasant view.
· Central heating and tv&wifi. There are all the facilities for an own supported stay (sheets, towels, kitchen-tools, household items)
· It is a good reunion room for medium size groups.
· The entrance to the house will be shared with us.
The landscape around Can Banal is in a rural and peaceful environment with rivers and forests that changes colors depending on the season. In autumn there are varieties of mushrooms and in spring many types of orquids and butterflies to enjoy. It is situated between a triangle area composted by the villages Montagut, Castelfullit de la Roca and Oix. Located midway between the sea (45 min) and the high mountains of the Pyrenees (1h) makes it possible for many types of day-trips like Besalu, the Garrotxa Volcanic Park, Oix or Olot. Within a 6 km drive, Sadernes can be reached, from where the wonderful trekking path towards Sant Aniol d'Aguja starts.
- Hot water