About this listing
Om Swastiastu, Welcome to Bali
Kuta Sari House is a guest house where our aim is to make everyone could enjoy Bali with affordable price. Located in the very heart of Bali.
* 20 m2 space
* Smoking room ( feel free if you want to smoke in the room)
* King Size bed with 200cm x 160cm
* Private Bathroom with the full amenities (Soap, Shampoo and 2 Clean towels where you could request to change daily)
* Two bottle of complimentary water daily
* Clean & Comfortable bed
* Free Wifi Interner Usage
* 24 Hour Front Desk Service
* 10 Minute from Kuta Beach by feet
* 15 Minute from Legian Night Club by feet
* 05 Minute from Kuta Traditional Market, where you could find cheap, clean and good local food at night and fresh fruits and vegetable in the morning.
* Next to Indomart (where you could find your essential needs easily
*05 Minute away from Bemo Corner Coffe Shop
Interaction with Guests
Please be informed that i personally manage several properties in Bali. I might not seeing you during your stay due i have to be mobile. However, if you have any concern about your stay or needing my help, please feel free to chat me in airbnb. I will be more than happy to assist you.
I am also available in whatsapp messenger. ( in mobile phone as attached in airbnb )
The only thing that make this space special is it is so easy to get everywhere. we are very close to the each and every attraction by feet in Kuta.
Public Attraction Near By (Walking Distance):
* Legian night life street
* Ground Zero Monument
* Kuta Beach
* Hard Rock Cafe
* Kuta Square shopping Center
* Kuta Traditional Market
* Kuta Art Market
* Beach Walk Shopping Center
Other Things to Note
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ROOM KEY TO OUR FRONT DESK, SHOULD YOU WISH YOU ROOM TO BE MADE UP BY US.
* Please consider your noise level during late nights (00:00 Above)
* Please consider the environment (turn off your light, aircon and water when not needed.)
* NO DRUGS are allowed in the property
* NO PETS are allowed in the property
* Guests should be made liable for damages /loss of the items in the premises.