About This Listing
This brand new, stunningly decorated, contemporary Beach house is situated on the border of Portarlington and Indented Head on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula just over an hour from Melbourne.
Only 90 steps to the water, this reversed style living house has the bedrooms downstairs and the gourmet kitchen and spacious loungeroom upstairs aimed at capturing the bay views back over to Melbourne directly on the other side.
WEEKLY RATE: $3,150 per week Peak Season (Min 7 nights)
NIGHTLY RATE: $450 min 2 nights
WINTER BONUS: 3 nights for the price of 2 (valid 1 May to 30th Sept excluding public hols)
BEDROOMS: 4 bedrooms, all with Queen Beds, Sleeps 8
BATHROOMS: 2 bathrooms, 4 toilets
* Reversed living with gourmet kitchen and loungeroom upstairs
* Barbeque on upstairs deck
* Cinema Room with 60" wall mounted TV and DVD
* Beauty Room with massage and facial table
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Large private/secure backyard with entertaining deck and daybed
* RC Airconditioning/heating
* Double Garage
* BED LINEN INCLUDED - Will need to bring bath towels and beach towels
* 4 Bedrooms with queen beds and build-in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
Belinda was fantastic to deal with, great communication, easily contactable and responsive. The perfect host! Bryon is a beautifully put together home with everything you could want to make your stay away as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Great location too. I highly recommend!
WONDERFUL WEEKEND AWAY! I can not begin to describe the amazing, relaxing weekend we enjoyed at this property. Belinda was there to hand us the keys and show us around. The photos don't do justice for the home or the great view from the balcony. The house was spotless, warm and inviting with lovely furnishings and everything you could possibly need. The massage room was amazing and we had a local masseur come to the house which was very convenient. The back garden was very spacious with a beautiful deck! Would highly recommend this home and will being visiting again in the future. Thank so much Belinda!