1+1 space with recently renovated minimalist kitchen and bathroom. Western facing windows provide lots of daylight, while indoor botanics enrich the space. Historic maps of Istanbul embellish the walls. This quiet flat is at the heart of Cihangir, the bohemian neighborhood of Istanbul.
- Central but quiet: On a major street, but facing the other side, thus very calm.
- Very close to various food markets - makes it convenient to cook at home as well.
- Recently renovated by an architect: Filled with stylish & quality furniture.
- Energy efficient heating: Equipped with top-shelf natural gas central heating system. Adjustable space and water heating.
- Free parking: Rarely exists in the center of town!
- Washer & dryer
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Illustrator/graphic designer based in Brooklyn, NY. I am originally from Istanbul, Turkey and I've been living in NY for almost 5 years. Moving to this apartment was a great decision as I love the lighting, the space and the neighborhood.