A cool 1+1 space with recently renovated minimalist kitchen and bathroom. Western facing windows provide lots of daylight, while the indoor botanics enrich the space. This quiet flat is at the heart of Cihangir, the bohemian neighborhood of Istanbul.
- Central but quiet: On a major street, but facing the other side, thus very calm.
- Very close to various food markets - makes it convenient to cook at home as well.
- Recently renovated by an architect: Filled with stylish & quality furniture.
- Energy efficient heating: Equipped with top-shelf natural gas central heating system. Adjustable space and water heating.
- Free parking: Rarely exists in the center of town!
- Washer & dryer
Cool cafes and bars. Young vibe. Diverse.
- Central location: 7 mins walk from Taksim metro station, 6 mins walk to Tophane Tram station. Very close to many cafes, restaurants and bars in Cihangir area.
We recently stayed for a weekend in Engin's flat and liked it a lot: perfect location in the middle of Cihangir, really lovely appartment and although we planned the whole trip quite spontaneously everything went very smoothly. Thank you, Engin! ;-)
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Illustrator/graphic designer based in Brooklyn, NY. I am originally from Istanbul, Turkey and I've been living in NY for almost 5 years. Moving to this apartment was a great decision as I love the lighting, the rooftop and the neighborhood.
I love travelling, cooking, painting, drawing, biking and trying new hidden spots around the city.
Me and my other roommate are pretty easygoing and friendly. We would help you with places to see/visit, new openings, art&design events as well as outdoor activities around the city.