About This Listing
Abundant House – Peaceful, Private Room & Bath
Gold Pan Way, Santa Rosa
Lovely, spacious and comfortable home in Santa Rosa - part of the North Bay area of San Francisco.
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, Abundant House welcomes you to the best of the Sonoma County AirBnB experience. A perfect location to explore all parts of the North Bay – Marin, Napa and Sonoma counties. A rich assortment of dining, wine tasting, shopping and entertainment experiences are nearby. We are just one hour north of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, nestled in the heart and soul of the beautiful Sonoma Wine Country. Located near the downtown Historical Railroad Square, and a short drive to the Russian River area and Bodega Bay.
One private, cozy room in a beautiful 3-bedroom home. This 2-story house is in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of safe parking. Full use of the house includes the spacious kitchen (gas stove), living/dining room and backyard. The pretty outdoor rose garden & patio have enclosed surroundings, a picnic table & chairs, labyrinth and a BBQ. Washer, dryer available, with a minimal cost of $10 per load, which includes laundry detergent. Trader Joe's and Costco just 10 minutes away!!
Guests will sleep in a comfortable brand-new full size bed, with new cotton linens, pillows and comforter. Extra blankets provided. Room includes dresser, small desk, comfortable reading chair, big closet and a beautiful Himalayan salt crystal lamp to ionize the air in your room and maintain natural air quality. Your own private bathroom with towels is part of the package.
Wireless Internet is included, but you must bring your own laptop.
Wishing our Guests a joyful and comfortable stay in our Abundant House!
• Redwood national and state parks- awesome, inspiring ancient forests of the tallest trees on the earth
• Mendocino Coast - beaches, lighthouses and towns
• Russian River Valley - lazy days of cycling, canoeing and kayaking through the wine country.
• Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve - two miles north of Guerneville, this 805 acre park is used for hiking and picnicking
• Collection of Hot springs and Spas and Mud -Baths are available in the area.
• Nice local county recreation parks and Spring Lake. About 45 minutes to the ocean or (website hidden) Helena.
Abundant House - A premier choice for guests seeking the best in comfort, hospitality and relaxation.
Check-In: 3:00pm Check-Out: 11am
• Communication Depot - If you want to leave us a message, just write it on the marking board in the breakfast area. We'll do the same ... Please check the Communication Depot (CD) during your stay. You may leave your cell phone and a person to contact in case of emergency.
• In and Out - You are welcome to come and go at your leisure. I will provide a key to the house if you wish. Please don't hesitate to call should you need anything in the middle of the night - just knock on my bedroom door.
• Internet Connection -- Router Access: User Name Password
• Local Places to Dine/Sight-See - There is a folder of menus, maps, and other reference materials in the room for your use.
• Room Comfort - The room has a ceiling fan to provide a soothing temperature. The fan is powered by the chain switch on the outside of the fan motor- it has 3 speeds.
• Clean Towels and Sheets - Let us know if you'd like us to change your bed sheets or provide you with other clean towels. We will empty your trash, check bathroom supplies, etc. daily.
• Microwave Oven - To warm a cup of coffee/tea, press "beverage" once.
• Backyard and Other Amenities - We have a BBQ grill and portable fire pit for your use. If you are visiting friends in the area, you can invite them over to enjoy a glass of wine around a fire. The Southwest Community Park is only 5 minutes away and very convenient for walks and exercise. Elsie Allen High School is about 10 minutes from here and it has a track and field stadium, tennis court and open field for jogging and running.
• Please take your shoes off in the house, and wear your shoes when you are outside.
Guest are encouraged to notify Host prior arrival to The Abundant House!!! It will be appreciated immensely!
Onye was a gracious and generous host. I was in town for a wedding and needed a place to escape, unwind, and get some work done. His peaceful garden and private bedroom provided just that. The bathroom was very clean and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay and best of luck with your work and music, Onye!
Onye was a very gracious host :) We had tea with him and he even gave us a demo of his drumming. The accommodations are clean and comfortable. We had a great time.
Onye was a gracious and interesting host. I completely enjoyed my time, I felt safe and comfortable and would definately return.
Oyne is a great host. Very welcoming into his home and accomodating. Good bed and private bathroom with great shower head. I left my slacks and shirt in the closet and he is graciously mailing them back to me.
About the Host, Onye
Village Rhythms and Insights For Healing Owner/ Professional Musician, Spiritual Advisor/ Healer and Author! I enjoy traveling and hosting people from all works of life in the spirit of celebration, community and humanity. You are welcome here to the Abundant House.
Please make your self at home!!