About This Listing
Spacious and comfortable room with a double bed.
- The bedroom door has a (website hidden), WI-FI, washing machine, bed linen and towels.
-Located Between Plaza de España and Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas.
-Station Metro Urgell.
Large, comfortable room with a double bed.
- The bedroom door has a lock on the door, WI-FI, TV.
-Located Between Spain Square and Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas.
-close Shopping center Las Arenas, shops, subway station, restaurants and supermarkets. You have everything you need for your holiday in Barcelona.
- Good location, very close, very convenient Sants station if you are arriving from the airport or want to visit the main tourist destinations: Sitges, Salou, Lloret de Mar, Port Aventura ...
Very Close to Montjuic, where you can enjoy a lovely view magic fountain.
If you will visit the monastery of Montserrat are line train station that takes you directly (Railways).
It is a central, comfortable and quiet. You can relax in the evening without the drawbacks of other areas.
-15 Minutes from the beach by metro.
Urgell Metro Station: L-1 (Red)
Linen (included in the price)
Bath towels (included in the price)
Optional / additional services:
Laundry (5 Eur. Additional charge for washing, 5 EUR. For dry)
We have organized the space so that you can have as much privacy as you want. Its area is only accessible by a key that will be given upon arrival.
It is a family building so we ask guests to be quiet after 22:00.
Additional guests (who have not been paid) are not allowed in the apartment unless agreed in advance.
We are located in a safe residential area in the heart of the Eixample (Sant Antoni), close enough to the center to walk, but far enough to not be in the hustle and bustle of tourists.
We are located in one of the main streets of the marathons and parades, so if you decide to come during the Harley Rally marathon or Barcelona, you have front row seats from the balcony!
Coming in December / January:
We are located in one of the most desirable areas during the Christmas season due to our proximity to both the Christmas Market (one block) and Christmas (Reyes Magos) parade (50 meters from the front door!)
-Christmas Market Street (over 200 craft shops): We are one block from the main street of the Christmas market in Barcelona where you can find crafts such as handicrafts and handmade clothing, local food, and playgrounds .
Three Kings: In the other direction we are 50 meters from the Cavalcade of the Magi on the afternoon of January 5 (the Procession dels Reis), which is the largest parade of the year in Barcelona for children and family alike - a cultural event real to be a part of!
3 minutes walk (3 blocks) to:
- Stop Aerobus (A1, A2) from the airport (the stop to our house if the first stop from the airport to the Placa Espanya -5.60 euros each way).
- Square Spain (where you can find the Las Arenas bull ring that has been converted into a shopping center with restaurants and views) as well as one of the main tourist information points in the city
- The Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Tour Hop-off for a tour of the city
- Bicycles and mopeds income: there are two bike rental shops also rent mopeds- can go with you to rent them.
- Restaurant Posts (created by Ferran Adrià's brother)
- Ikibana (Brazilian popular Japanese restaurant frequented by athletes and actors)
- Central Police Station
- Marathon Finish
- Former Barcelona Convention Center (where expos is still maintained as the auto show, the Expoalimentaria, Bread and Butter)
Within three blocks are:
- Five supermarkets
- 5 pharmacies (including one that is open 24/7)
- 2 metro lines (L1-red, L3-green)
- More than 10 bus lines (all going in different
- The night bus stop
- Bus stop at a beach outside Barcelona (1 block away)
- Lots of delicious restaurants, local (and international: Japanese, Mexican, Chinese ...)
- Cinema Spanish
10 minutes (or less) walk to:
- Sants Station (main train station of the city)
- Poble Espanyol (the Spanish village, also in great flamenco dinner can be enjoyed)
- Cinema / Film (original version)
- MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalunya-the great palace at the top of the square of Spain with some of the best views of the city)
- Plaça Catalunya
- Passeig de Gracia (the most important luxury shopping area of the city, where there are also two of the buildings of Gaudi, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera)
- Fundació Miró
- Write (delicious local bakery Christian world renowned Escribà)
- Mercat de Sant Antoni (local market with fresh food, style "Boqueria" but with local prices!)
- Carrer Parlament: one of the fastest growing areas in Barcelona to go out at night for a drink or tapas, or go to lunch at midmorning.
- Restaurant La Bella Napoli (the best Italian restaurant in Barcelona)
- If you are a theater lover, there are many within walking distance: (plays and musicals world famous are made here): The City of Theatre (focusing on the performing arts) including Mercat de les Flors (focus mainly on dance), Barcelona Teatre Musical (BTM), which took Mama Mia and Catherine Jones, Teatre Lliure (one of the most famous ensembles performing arts in the world) and is close to Teatre Grec. Also within a 10 minute walk (in parallel) is the Apollo Theatre (where we saw the Russian Ballet) and Teatre Condal (centered Comedies) and the Teatre Coliseum (Gran Vía), where we have seen the Nutcracker in Christmas and Swan Lake. A little further on foot, about 15 minutes, you can visit the Gran Teatre del Liceu, which houses the largest Wagner Festival in Bayreuth was, and is the second largest opera house in Europe after the Paris Opera.
7-minute walk from Plaça Espanya (3 bus stops, but always flush 15 minutes):
- Palau San Jordi (the Olympic arena), where all the best concerts are held (Beyonce, One Direction, Rihanna, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi) and other events (Monster Rally, Cirque du Soleil, etc.)
- Montjuic Castle
Coming in July:
- Barcelona offers "Sala Montjuic", a film festival featuring outdoor films in original version on the wall of the castle of Montjuic. One of our very favorite things to do in the summer is to take a picnic dinner, go early to enjoy the band playing before hand, and relax in blankets while watching a movie. (M / W / F)
We are located in one of the best areas of the city with regard to public transport.
Metro / subway: We have two major subway lines (L1-red- which is three stops from Plaza de Catalunya and Las Ramblas, and green L3, which is 4 stops from the Camp Nou, the stadium of FC Barcelona ) or a stop to Diagonal street where you can find luxury shops and restaurants.
Bus: Within a radius of 3 blocks can be found at least 10 bus lines that take you around the city: a bus that takes you directly (unchanged) to the beach of Barcelona, Placa Catalunya, Sagrada Familia, The Olympic Village, Park Guell, and the Forum and the airport (bus 46).
By bike: From our house you have bike paths that will take you to downtown (by the Gran Via to Plaza Catalunya), the port (below parallel), or to the top (up Carrer Nicaragua). These three routes are pretty straightforward: then you can also get to the stadium of the club, the beach and the Sagrada Familia of cycle paths.
By train: Sants station: We are 10 minutes walk from Sants Station, the main train station of the city.
By plane: Aerobus: We are three blocks from the first stop in the city (Spain Square) makes the Aerobus coming from the airport you can also take bus number 46 (a bus, Eur 2,15 (Eur 5,60 each way.). one way) from the airport which stops at Plaça Espanya.
Todo el lugar es muy limpio y muy (website hidden) parece que hay más huespedes en la casa.muy bien ubicado a 5 minutos del metro.hay un gran supermercado abajo.y Yuliya fue muy gentil en me esperar tarde de la noche para el Check in.seguro que voy a volver
Helaas was Yuliya niet aanwezig op het tijdstip van (website hidden) een telefoontje kwam haar tante met de sleutel. Deze dame heeft ons de kamer laten zien. Yuliya hebben we het hele weekend niet gezien en de tante sprak slecht engels. Maar we hebben ons goed kunnen redden. De buurt was prima! Het ligt vlak bij het centrum en er is een supermarkt in de straat. De kamer was klein en er was geen raam naar buiten voor frisse lucht. het was wel schoon en netjes. Badkamer was prima! Keuken was simpel.
The Apartment has five rooms and two bathrooms. The rooms are occupied with up to four people sometimes. A cleaning lady comes everyday, but it is impossible to keep up with the cleaning when it is fully booked. Noise level can be very high, depending who is staying there. If you don't mind sharing bathrooms and noise, it is a good place to stay. Subway is close by, too.
It was OK. Not good but not bad either. Communication with the host is very difficult as she does not speak english. Plus she is not very helpful in terms of directions to her place or anything. To sum up, i have had far better experiences at AIRBNB. This wasnt the one i would like to remember
The place is in good location but the arrival was not so good. Doors didn't open and I had to wait. Also there R 4 other rooms and non stop movings in the place. I was welcomed by a Russian cleaner and didn't met Yulia. The building was creepy and the neighbors too
Die Wohnung war gut zu finden. Schlüsselübergabe erfolgte über eine Art Verwalterin die sehr nett war. Das Zimmer war klein - das war aber kein Problem - und sauber. Zwei Bäder standen uns zur Verfügung - alles tip top sauber. Saubere Handtücher wurden uns auch zur Verfügung gestellt. Wir haben uns wohl gefühlt und würden jederzeit wiederkommen. Danke.
Andere Gäste haben wir keine angetroffen in dem Zeitraum wo wir da waren.
Jolie petite chambre pas trop loin du métro (1/4 d'h de marche) et de la gare (20 mn de marche).
Une penderie est à disposition, et le WIFI fonctionne très bien.
Il y a deux salles de bain/WC ce qui est très pratique, en plus les serviettes sont fournies !
La chambre est très silencieuse si on n'ouvre pas la fenêtre pour dormir.
Une petite cuisine est à disposition : très sympa.
Un seul petit regret : ne pas avoir pu rencontrer mon hôte pendant le séjour.
This host has 74 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews