About This Listing
Our spacious, quiet, light filled apartment is surrounded by trees and has a view of the creek that runs through the property. Just steps from downtown with its restaurants and music venues. The town park with its towering redwoods and tennis courts are next door.
Recently refurbished upper unit with private balcony and two queen beds. The property is located on a quiet street yet one half block from Broadway, Fairfax's Main Street.
The apartment has internet and guests can access a coin operated washer and dryer. There is also ample off street parking.
Interaction with Guests
I live ten minutes away and available by phone or text.
I love Fairfax's walkable small town feel with its access to hiking and biking trails.
There are buses that connect Fairfax to the nearby cities of San Anselmo and San Rafael.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area in front or to the left of the building. Parking on the road is also permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you want to have towels for use outside the unit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
We had a comfortable stay. The apartment is large and kitchen is convenient.
Ann and Robert is a wonderful host as always. They are always quick to respond with question and accommodating.
I booked Robert and Anne's place for my friends to stay in town. It's a very comfortable little place with tree views from the window. They had a wonderful time. I'll be booking it again very soon!
Great apartment in a great location- felt very comfortable. My kids and I had a lovely stay there. It was tastefully furnished and Robert and Anne had thoughtfully provided most everything we found ourselves in need of for the week we spent there. The location was beautiful- on a quiet street by a creek in the shade of some Redwood trees. Fairfax town center was a few short blocks walk away. All in all a great experience- thanks very much!
My wife and daughter made this trip - here is my wife's review:
My daughter and I had a delightful time at Robert and Anne Cabrera's apartment in Fairfax. The apartment was very clean and well decorated. The living room is big and lovely. The kitchen is a reasonable size and fully equipped (we only missed a wooden spoon and will bring one next time). The table for four is a perfect size. The bedrooms were a good size and there was ample closet space. The apartment is on a quiet street and the walls are designed so that we could hear nothing from the adjoining apartment. There is lots of light and that was quite pleasurable. The bonus is that we could walk from the apartment to everything we needed - to the hardware store, a grocery store and downtown Fairfax. We will be back and highly recommend it.
The apartment is very nice, spacious, clean and cozy. The host are available to answer any questions we have. We stayed here couple times and will be back again.
We really enjoyed our stay at this apartment! Robert and Anne went out of their way to make our experience a great one. We were traveling with our 10.5 month old daughter and at no additional fee they were able to provide a pack n' play as well as a high chair. Having two bedrooms allowed us to give our daughter a quiet bedroom all to herself. For our purposes, this was a good location as we attended a wedding in Nicassio and then spent our other days exploring the North Bay and SF. Robert and Anne were always easy to get a hold of whenever we had questions. My wife really enjoyed having netflix to watch at night. Overall the price was very reasonable. The neighborhood of Fairfax is really lovely.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Robert And Anne
I came to the Bay Area to attend grad school in math at UCB and never left. Taught at SF city college for a while but I currently manage and own property near the UC Berkeley Campus,
I am not often at the house (live alone), so it will feel you have it to yourself!
I enjoy hiking and biking in Marin. I also take a French class at the local community college and go to France every summer.
I was born in Argentina and speak Spanish fluently (I wish I could say the same for my French!).
I hosted a couple recently from Germany and enjoyed the interaction so I decided to list the space.