About this listing
I am renting out the spare bedroom in my 2 bed/2 bath condo. The bedroom for rent is downstairs with its own bathroom (bathtub). Living room and kitchen are downstairs. Tile floor, vaulted ceiling. My room is a loft upstairs (off limit to guests).
- This is a pet-free, smoke-free, drug-free home. Sorry no pets, non-smoker, no-drugs.
- Complimentary hot tea and coffee
- Comfortable queen bed with microfiber duvet set
- Full tub/shower
- Wireless Internet
- 42" Plasma HD TV with basic cable, Roku (Amazon Prime and Netflix) in living room
- Clean linens & towels
- Full kitchen with new cookware and knife sets
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Patio Furniture, hammock
- Community pool (not heated)
- Spa (2)
- Community sand volley ball court
- off-street parking
Perfect for students who need temporary housing in Tucson: 10 mins from Tucson Medical Center, 20 mins from University Medical Center. ***SPECIAL RATE OF $550 A MONTH FOR STUDENTS!***
- 15 minutes from Sabino Canyon park
- 5 minutes from highway to Mt Lemmon
- 5 mins from from Trail Dust Town.
- half mile from grocery and restaurants
Guests have access to the following:
- watch TV in the living room
- store their food in the fridge
- use kitchen for cooking (please clean up after yourself)
- use dishwasher
- use washer/dryer
Interaction with Guests
I would love to get to know you if our schedules allow.
- Quiet, safe. There is a security guard walking around the condominium complex at night
Yes, the bus stop is nearby.
Other Things to Note
- The floor is tiled so bring a pair of house slippers to wear if you would like.
- If you watch TV late at night, please use the headphones as I am sleeping in upstairs loft.
You have access to everything that is downstairs such as livingroom, kitchen, dinning room.
You must stay off upstairs loft area, which is my bedroom. No outside shoes inside the house. Please wear only house slippers or socks or barefoot as I steam mop the new tile floor on a regular basis.
Quiet, comfortable, clean, convenient. Everything you want in an airbnb stay. Oh, and Natalie is a nice person to boot!
You can't go wrong.
This is a lovely room in a great location.
Natalie made us very welcome and gave us some excellent advice about sightseeing and where to dine.
Natalie's place was great—everything I expected from the listing plus more. She was very hospitable and everything was clearly arranged and communicated. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for somewhere in the Tucson area.
Natalie has a really beautiful apartment. Everything is amazingly clean, and as a bonus, Natalie has extremely fast internet!
Natalie was a gracious host. She provided us with information about the area, including a very helpful plant and bird identification book, as well as a parking pass for a nearby state park where we went hiking. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable and we had use of the kitchen and living room. It suited our needs very well.
Natalie was a joy to stay with. Everything was clean and quiet. The pool was great. She's a very nice person and she makes great chocolate covered strawberries :)
Immaculate space, nice linens and towels, a lovely host. The private bath is just outside the room. Every attention is paid to comfort and welcome. Thank you, Natalie!
About the Host, Natalie
I am a resident at TMC and UMC. I work long hours and the condo is very quiet. I love to meet people and learn new language and culture. Beside English and Spanish, I speak fluent Vietnamese (it's not an option in the language list here).
I greatly enjoyed staying with a host family for 10 weeks when I enrolled in a Spanish language exchange program in Mexico as an undergraduate student. Though I will not have time to cook for you as my host family did for me. However, you are welcome to use my kitchen. Mi casa es su casa.
Favorite places to travel to? Too many to list: Hawaii, Panama, Mexico (Guanajuato, Zacatecas), Yosemite, Bryce canyon to name a few. I like to explore local cuisine when I travel.