About this listing
I am renting out the spare bedroom in my 2 bed/2 bath condo. The bedroom for rent is downstairs with its own bathroom (bathtub). Living room and kitchen are downstairs. Tile floor, vaulted ceiling. My room is a loft upstairs (off limit to guests).
- This is a pet-free, smoke-free, drug-free home. Sorry no pets, non-smoker, no-drugs.
- Complimentary hot tea and coffee
- Comfortable queen bed with microfiber duvet set
- Full tub/shower
- Wireless Internet
- 42" Plasma HD TV with basic cable, Roku (Amazon Prime and Netflix) in living room
- Clean linens & towels
- Full kitchen with new cookware and knife sets
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Patio Furniture, hammock
- Community pool (not heated)
- Spa (2)
- Community sand volley ball court
- off-street parking
Perfect for students who need temporary housing in Tucson: 10 mins from Tucson Medical Center, 20 mins from University Medical Center. ***SPECIAL RATE OF $550 A MONTH FOR STUDENTS!***
- 15 minutes from Sabino Canyon park
- 5 minutes from highway to Mt Lemmon
- 5 mins from from Trail Dust Town.
- half mile from grocery and restaurants
Guests have access to the following:
- watch TV in the living room
- store their food in the fridge
- use kitchen for cooking (please clean up after yourself)
- use dishwasher
- use washer/dryer
Interaction with Guests
I would love to get to know you if our schedules allow.
- Quiet, safe. There is a security guard walking around the condominium complex at night
Yes, the bus stop is nearby.
Other Things to Note
- The floor is tiled so bring a pair of house slippers to wear if you would like.
- If you watch TV late at night, please use the headphones as I am sleeping in upstairs loft.
You have access to everything that is downstairs such as livingroom, kitchen, dinning room.
You must stay off upstairs loft area, which is my bedroom. No outside shoes inside the house. Please wear only house slippers or socks or barefoot as I steam mop the new tile floor on a regular basis.