Light and sunny 1-Room-turn of the century-flat in a typical Berliner front house in the best part of Kreuzberg.
The apartment has two very comfortable high end sleeper sofas (Ligne Roset and Pol74), a completely equipped kitchen, a bathroom with a bath tub, a TV and a dining table as well as an armchair. There is a small stereo which connects through usb to your MP3 player as well as phone and a WIFi Internet connection. All furniture is in very good condition. The bathtub also works as shower and the kitchen is completely equipped with pots, dishes and cooking utensils, stove, small refrigerator, toaster and a coffee machine. The apartment has a beautiful wood floor and is keep in very clean condition so it is suitable to people with allergies. We use non-toxic and non-smelling cleaning materials. Bedding and towels are made available. 40,00 € will be charged for the final cleaning. Check in after 8.00 pm 20,00 €. Children til 14 years free. A cot can be provided upon request for one-time € 30.00 to do so.
The guests use the whole apartment alone.
Interaction with guests
The guest determines how much interaction they want. We do greet them on arrival and answer all of their questions and then can be reached by phone at any reasonable hour.
1. No noise after 10 pm PLEASE.
2. Please do not wear outdoor shoes in the apartment.
3. Leave the apartment clean and tidy (as you found it) and dispose of your garbage.
4. Animals only by appointment - extra cleaning costs € 30.00 one time.
5. TERMS INTERNET USE: You agree to not use our Internet connection for any illegal downloads or other illegal activities. All legal cost for such activities will be paid by you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Friendly and social. Likes to travel and enjoys people with all kinds of backgrounds. I am a physicist originally and work as a homeopath.