About this listing
Lovely Studio (400 SF) fully equipped and perfectly located in a quiet and safe area.
Studio can accommodate 4 guests and offer you the opportunity to sleep by 5 min walk from the beach, shops, bars, restaurants and clubs...
Studio can accommodate 4 guests.
You are :
- in the heart of Art Deco District
- by 1 min walk from Flamingo Park where you can play tennis, basket or swim in a beautiful pool.
- by 3 min walk from Wolfsonian Museum
- by 5 min walk from beach, Ocean Drive and famous club like Mangos and Clevelander, shops like Wallgreens (open 24h), Publix, Whole Foods Market if you need to buy some food or Victoria's Secret, Zara, Armani... if you're in a shopping mood. You can also find car, scooter and bike rental agencies by 5 min walk.
- by 10 min walk from popular Lincoln Road and Lovely Espanola Way, famous club like Mansion and Ivy.
- by 10 min by car from Port of Miami and by 15 min from Miami International Airport.
So enjoy all the benefit of the location and once at home, relax in a cozy place with AC, comfortable bed and sofa and a fast internet (cable provider).
Equipments you will find in the apartment :
- Stove, microwaves and kitchenware
- Tv with Roku and Netflix
- Fast internet (cable provider)
- full size mirror, hairdryer and iron
- Beach chair and beach umbrella
- coffee maker
Interaction with Guests
I love to meet my guest and take the time to know how they wanna enjoy their holidays to give them the best recommendation.
What i love with this neighborhood is that you definitively don't need a car knowing that everything (beach, shops, restaurants, bars, clubs...) is by walking distance.
This is a not smoking unit, so please enjoy downstair space to smoke if you’re a smoker.
This is a residential building where some people (the man who lives downstair for example) have to wake up early to go to work. So please be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level to a minimum. You can party hard in bars and clubs and i can give you the right place and the right contact for that but don't bring the party at home ;-)