About this listing
Relax at a calm and cozy BR coupled with a private full bath. Room comes with TV/DVD player. Free Wi-Fi, free Netflix, open access to Washer/Dryer and Pool/jacuzzi.
Discovering Airbnb is exciting to us and we look forward to meeting and hosting our guests at our warm and gracious home. You are welcome to drop in and explore and discover what our place has to offer.
You are welcome to taste our collection of teas as well as use our kitchen appliances if needed. Additionally, you have free Wi-Fi, ample parking space, access to washer & dryer and a community pool.
Interaction with guests
We love to meet new people/guests from all kinds of different backgrounds and it is one of our personal interests in life to continue doing so. Please don't hesitate to ask because we are eager to provide helpful info about the local area.
1 ) Mi casa es su casa. Feel at home!
2) Be environmentally friendly. Please turn off lights and fans before you leave the place.
3) Please confirm with us before inviting additional guests.
4) Please take off your shoes before stepping onto carpet.
5) No smoking anywhere in the house. You can smoke outside on the patio though if you put finished cigarettes in the ash tray.
6) If there is ever a mishap on carpets or beds . No big deal. It happens! Just let us know right away so we can clean or provide you cleaning utensils if you prefer cleaning yourself. :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a fun, down to earth couple recently settled in Ventura, Ca. We love to travel and explore different places so that we get a chance to expand our horizons. One of our personal interests is making new friends from all walks of life and share and learn from one another's experiences. Needless to say, discovering Airbnb is a wonderful fit for our lives.
"When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." -Unknown