About this listing
If you want to be right in the centre, this huge flat 1 block away from Sol is definetely your place. Before placing you booking, please read the info re check in times (House Rules).
We rent this stylish, charming, very spacious and silent home in on of the streets between Sol and Plaza Santa Ana, walking distance to all the sights in Madrid.
Having two separate bedrooms, each of them with bathroom ensuite, making it perfect for families, a group of friends, where privacy is ensured.
The apartment is really unique, nice, charming, with personality and it's well equipped and super central flat. Perfect to live Madrid on your own.
With lots of restaurants and bars and shopping areas, all the main attractions in the city are walking distance… as in our other apartments, everything is so closeby that you will rarely be using the public transportation in Madrid.
THE APARTMENT - AMENITIES
The apartment is composed by:
* 1 Bedroom with a double bed (140cm wide) with bathroom.
* 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds, with bathroom.
* Huge living room with a sofa, dining table for 8 people, huge flat TV, hifi.
* Kitchen (also big size) fully equipped with anything you need to cook and eat, including the stove, microwave with grill, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher and more. There is no dryer but there is a clothes horse that you can use.
* Wi-Fi is also available during your stay, how not ;). Also air-con for the hot Spanish summers.
* Central heating
*Baby cot available under request, 10€/stay
Of course, fresh linen and towels are provided, as well as iron, etc. If you think there is something missing, we'll be happy to have your feedback in order to continue improving the apartment.
The apartment is in the 3rd floor of a walk up building, like most buildings in the centre of Madrid... so NO elevator, but we can always help you with your luggage if you are carrying so much weight:)
The location of the apartment is perfect to visit Madrid without even having to use our good public transport network. The closest metro and train stop is Sol with direct connection with the main 2 trains stations (Atocha and Chamartín) and the airport (with the shuttle train departing from T4)
For sure, you won't have problems to move around from here.
• CHECK IN ON 24TH & 31 TH DECEMBER MAXIMUM BY 2PM. NO CHECK IN OR CHECK OUT ON 25TH DEC, 1ST JANUARY OR 6TH JANUARY, SO WE WON'T ALLOW ANY BOOKING WITH ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DATE ON THOSE DAYS.
• Our check in time is from 4pm, meaning that by that time the apartment will be ready for use (although often ready before). However, if you come to Madrid earlier, we will make our best to allow you to let you luggage and we will give you the keys from 11:30am (at no extra cost, it is simply a courtesy). Maybe, between 2pm and 4pm we won’t be able always to meet you. If you arrive just at that time, we can recommend you a nearby restaurant for your first meal in Madrid.
•WE ACEEPT CHECK INS AT NIGHT, BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY A 15 EUROS FEE FOR LATE CHECK IN FROM 9PM (25 EUROS FROM 11PM). WE CAN NOT RECEIVE YOU AFTER 1.30AM (THOUGH OF COURSE IF THE FLIGHT IS DELAYED WE WILL WAIT)
•Check out is by 11:00 a.m. (unless you have arranged otherwise with us). You can leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you.
•Please do not leave trash in the apartment. Please note above instructions for taking out the garbage (as it needs to be done the night before, we understand there may still be a little garbage left from the morning you leave).
•Please do not leave dirty dishes and you leave the apartment reasonably clean and tidy.
•If something breaks during your stay, please let us know -- we understand that accidents happen! We’d like to know so that we can fix or replace it prior to the next guest’s arrival.
•Parties are not allowed, nor is any loud noise after 10pm in the apartment or at any time in the common areas of the building (entrance, stairwells, elevator if applicable). We kindly request you to keep the volume to a minimum when in these common areas. We care about our neighbours and respect for them is a must. If we receive well-founded complaints from any neighbour regarding the behaviour of guests, you'll be immediately requested to leave the apartment and Airbnb will be notified. We are very flexible and easy-going people, but disturbances to neighbours are a real issue.
•No smoking in the apartment.
•Only people who are officially on the reservation can sleep in the apartment.
•Please be sure that you’ve turned everything off (lights, AC, electronic equipment, etc) when you leave the apartment and when you check out.
•The Spanish legislation requires us to notify to the police the data of all people staying in the apartment; so we must ask you to show us your passport. We are not passionate about the idea, but the rules are the rules ...