About this listing
Cool and Breezy Regalia Great Place, comfortably and centrally located place and easy access to all major place.
Welcome to Malaysia or Selamat Datang!
THIS IS A COZY, WARM n BREZZY REGALIA SUITE WITH A GREAT ROMANTIC KLCC (PETRONAS TOWER) VIEW..
This home unit is in mid floor overlooking the magnificent KL City view. Indulge yourself in this luxury resort living as well as a magnificent landscape view of the city's greenry. You can also lounge at the SkyLounge swimming Pool with the ALL IN ONE view of KL Twin Towers, Golden Triangle and KL Towers.
About the Residence :
2 Air conditioning
Kitchen For basic cooking (Microvave, electric Stove)
Swimming Pool (1 regular pool, 1 infinity pool on 37th floor)
Sauna (Male & Female)
LRT station (PWTC station) (~6 minutes walking)
KTM Commuter station (Putra station) (~2 minutes walking) AND Putra bus station
Direct entry to Sultan Ismail (If you have a car or use taxi/cab)
24/7 Security (No access card means NO entry)
- Equiped with LED 40 inch TV - Basic Channel.
- Complimentary Fibre Hi-Speed WIFI Internet in suite and WIFI Free at Common Areas
- Security keyless digital door lock for safety
- equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave and basic utensils (only light cooking is allowed)
- Laundry (on 4th floor), convenience store within the apartment complex itself.
- Access cards will be provided for Room, Lift, Gym and Lobby.
- You will have the entire suite to yourself!
- It’s approximately 560sqf / one bedroom
- New Fridge, washing machine.
- One Queen sized bed, Dining table, air conditioned, Clothes closet.
- Private bathroom with RainForest hot shower
- Complimentary safety box with combination (By February 2014)
Common facilities consists of 37th Floor SkyLounge and Infinity Pool, gym room fully equipped with commercial grade equipment, steam Rooms, Squash Courts, 2 swimming pools and nice landscape.
About the location:
Two major rail transit lines are within Walking Distance and by transit, you can reach the City Center in 3-4 stops only
1. Sri Petaling Line LRT metro - 4~6 mins
2. KTM Komuter 2~3 mins, Famous Mid-Valley Mall in 15min
This Great Place is just behind the Sunway Putra Mall (under renovation). Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) is within 6 mins walking distance from our suite.
No shoes in the Suite, no pet, no smoking, no parties and no visitor.
Please contact me to check dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip BEFORE you request a booking. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests.
NOTE: If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm.
Romantic KLCC (Petronas Tower) view, LRT rail way view, Fibre Hi-Speed internet, Digital Security Door locks.
- DVD player
- Mini Oven as well.
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Iron board
Guaranteed from ME:
All bedsheet and towel always CHANGE, REPLACE and Laundry for every new check-in guest.
Guest be provided:
Lift access card
Apartment access card
Maps of Kuala Lumpur
KTM Komuter maps
KL Bird Park Info
Perfect location using train services to Sepang Grand Prix.
Go to BATU CAVES with train cost RM 1+/ person only.
All Gym, 2 swimming pool, Gyms, mini market, child play ground on 5th floor.
FREE Exclusive parking spot available only offer to 7 night or more booking only. Less than 7 night booking, Exclusive parking available at RM20/day. First come first basis.
Interaction with Guests
Will check-in guest suite room personally unless emergency issue arise.
As a local, we shall provide many useful information and tips that you could saving a lot of time, energy and money.
New Building but Quiet and peaceful.
Next to Regalia is a shopping Mall, newly open
Going to Mid-Valley Mall using train is short distance.
Batu Caves is few station away.
Putra Station is just 2 min walks and LRT PWTC station is just 8 min walks.
Other Things to Note
The location of Putra Bus Terminal is nearby walking distance. This station have Bus goes to Pulau Perhentian and East coast.
• No pets, No Durian or belacan (spices cooking). ABSOLUTELY no deep frying.
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property coz security manager will inform authorities. Please respect the neighbors by not playing loud music
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Due to guest allergies & furnishings, pets are not allowed at this property
• Shoes off in house would be appreciated. Guests are expected to clean up after themselves in kitchen
• Check ins & check outs can be very flexible provided there are no back to back guests arriving/departing the same day
Only registered guests in apartment, please!
• Return all keys.
What a wonderful apartment, with a stunning view! We loved to stay in Guan's place and are really wanting to come back here! He helped us with finding our way through the city and giving us the best advise where to go! A perfect host and guide through Kuala Lumpur!
This is the second time I stay with Airbnb and this also the second time I booked Guan's flat.
This time I book the biggest flat of Guan for my family (cause another flats were fully booked). A little extra on the price but it's really worthy for the view and the service that Guan gave us.
Super valuable place, must stay in KL
You got nice room beautiful sky pool with super delicious foods you can order while you enjoy the afternoon skyline view. Twin tower is just right in the middle. No more you will needed. Thank you Guan
Guan is a Great Host ! Helped us a lot, everytime friendly, just because of him the Kuala Lumpur Trip was amazing. Also Great clean room and top Pool with breathtaking view.
The apartment is really nice and save. So is Guan. The view at night was so good that we could seevthe twin tower. I love the swimming pool so much that we could enjoy swimming on 5th floor in the morning and on 37th floor at night. It was just about 3-5 minutes walk to the KTM station, which is very convenient for visitors to go for different attractions and shopping malls. I think it is better than staying in a hotel.
Excellent accommodation and (website hidden) Wifi, hot showers, cable TV.
Excellent location to KLCC, city centre by cab within 8min And walking distance w mega mall, MRT And Rail within 5min.
Excellent building infrastructure. 2 swimming pool ( one at LEVEL 37, another at LEVEL 5) , working Gym, mini mart, multiple security guards, free parking lot
Excellent Host (owner) very friendly and accommodating
Overall, an Excellent experience, a definite come back booking for me and my family.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Guan
Half of my life, I'm from America, the other Half, I'm from Malaysia... 40 year of stories and places to tell...will gladly trade travel stories with other travel aficionados. So, if visit Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), get one of Regalia Great Place and relax at the top sky roof pool. I may not know every place, but will share details of places if I know of it.....So, stay at Regalia Great Place, you will feel cozy and comfy as well like home. I'll do my best to assist while you enjoy vacationing here.