MODERN+PRIVATE+NEW REMODEL Rear Studio/Guest house.Very COZY+ WiFi+AirCon+PRIVATE DECK+GATED+KING comfy bed (198x203cm)(76"X80")+sofa/bed+ air bed+ BIG LG HDTV+mini kitchen,NEW Bathroom-250sq ft-Walk 2 Walk of Fame+GREAT LOCATION-4 bl 2 W.Hollywd
MODERN+NEW and cozy with high bamboo ceilings-- + Air Conditioned+ceiling fan+ BIG King Bed& separate small sofa bed and/or single airbed+WASHER/DRYER+heated mattress pad for king bed+down duvet-- PRIVATE one room STUDIO unit/guest house with door to private deck+mini Kitchen Specifics:
1.KEYLESS ENTRY (no meet-ups required)--
2. High bamboo ceilings, tile floors, plush area rug, fast WiFi, Flatscreen 47" HDTV, mini kitchen with Refrigerator, convection microwave, keurig coffee machine, French press and Italian espresso maker--
3.Toaster,blender, iron,sink,dishes, etc, counter+ chairs for eating or working, in it's own building in rear of gated property. Lighted make-up mirror in bathroom+full length mirror.
4. King Size (78"X80")(198 X 203 centimeters) comfortable bed+ separate single sofa/futon (as pictured)and/or single comfortable airbed. When cooler, HEATED mattress pads on king bed.
5. New Washer/Dryer right outside unit...ask for code to use it.
6. Great location. 97 Walk rating--walk to everything. Gated property. Street Parking only. But most guests have been fine with street parking. See reviews.
7. Streaming Apps--Can use your Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, YouTube or Amazon account with this big brand new smart 47" HDTV with multiple apps. Great HD network and local HD stations.
8. Smoking OK on small private, enclosed, redwood deck (with table+chairs for outside dining) that is part of unit..accessible from French door inside unit. But MUST keep door closed when smoking outside. ( There is NO cigarette smoke smell at all)
BBQ available on property.
9. Super convenient to sight seeing--4 blocks to on and off bus at Walk of Fame (and metro)--and many restaurants and tourist attractions--no big building to negotiate--very easy to come and go--like a little house...Garden, lounge chairs...
10. Little patio with zero gravity lounge chairs that recline on side of building with BBQ--Deck in front belongs to bldg in front only--
Opaque white glass key coded front door and sliding wood door (that locks from inside for extra privacy or for less light). Lovely fresh and modern white tile+glass tile bathroom with lighted make-up mirror--space for toiletries+full length mirror
Gated Property Near The Grove, Melrose Ave,Hollywood,Sunset Blvds- Great Location. Walk to restaurants, Hollywood/ Highland, metro/subway,Walk of Fame, on/off bus,tourist sites, West Hollywood, Santa Monica Blvd, Laugh Factory, Gyms, Yoga, night clubs,rent a car, Parks,Tennis,Entertainment, bus. Heart of creative center of LA. International Hub.Central to many locales. Great access.Tasteful, Fun, happening area with great shopping,mingling, hiking (Runyon), sightseeing. A separate private small redwood deck is part of your unit.
Interaction with Guests
I am a great host....have an outstanding guide..am usually available with recommendations..have list of latest popular clubs, sights, shopping, shows, music venues, restaurants, star sighting locations. But check out my reviews to see a non biased view. I love LA and want u to have the very best time.
There is an artsy, energetic and cosmopolitan flavor to the area--2 art galleries are across the street--but the street itself is not noisy though close to everything. Easy access to freeways but not too close--about 10-15 min drive.
Walk to restaurants, take metro. Walk to the famous Walk of Fame, El Capitan Theater, Tours of the Stars Homes, Jimmy Kimmel Live TV Show on Hollywood Blvd or West Hollywood entertainment. The West Village of LA in Hollywood's cool area. Creative center.
Not too far from Runyon Canyon. 4 blocks from West Hollywood city at La Brea and Fountain or Santa Monica Blvd and La Brea....important intersections to know. Good transportation nearby. Plus easy taxi or other pick up apps available (Uber or Lyft). Very happening location. Very central. Not too far east...east of Highland is a different area.
Public Transit 1/2 block...taxis (call)...metro is 4 long blocks to Hollywood/Highland...great location to see LA and be close to the action. One of the few locations where you can walk around and manage without a car though I'd recommend a car. Close to best parts of LA you read about and see on TV. Base of Hollywood Hills.
Other Things to Note
Full Length Mirror+Lighted Make-up mirror, shampoo, conditioner, soap, towels, linens included plus hair dryer and iron +ironing board.
Smoking OK on private deck that is part of unit--keep French door CLOSED (if you smoke there) so no smoke goes inside unit, as I am allergic as are other guests. There is no smoke smell in the place as all my guests who smoke, smoke outside in the designated area.
Supermarket 4 blocks away (a Ralphs on La Brea and Fountain-free parking there-(ask for discount card--it's free)...also Whole Foods Market nearby (Santa Monica Blvd and Fairfax-free parking), vegetarian/organic restaurants nearby and many fabulous restaurants where you can eat outside. Great restaurants for big and smaller budgets. LA has great food and variety including the best sushi and the best consistent weather in the world. California is the most beautiful and diverse state in the U.S. with the most interesting mix of friendly and creative people from all over the world. It has the world's 6th largest economy.
Children and infants are counted as guests so please list when booking.
If you break anything, please replace it and let me know.
Free unrestricted parking on street except for Mondays 12-3pm. See reviews.
1. I will send you a front door key code 5 days or more before arrival. If you don't receive it on the 4th day before arrival, message me on the airbnb website where you initially contacted me.
2. Remember there is a sliding door in front of glass door as shown on pictures. You can close it and lock from inside if you wish for more privacy or less light.
2. No food in bed. Please eat at the counter or outside on little deck attached to unit but not where the rug is. All dishes MUST be washed before you leave. I am charged by the house cleaners for dirty dishes left at the place. (I have made an effort to get a low cleaning charge and this was the deal--therefore $36. extra charge if dirty dishes are left). Wash with the dish soap provided.
3. Leave lights and heat or air conditioning off when you leave for the day.
4. Be respectful of property and treat place as if it were your own. Please keep it tidy. Put dirty towels (1 bath towel per person) on floor of bathroom when you leave.
5. No parties, no additional guests, no persons in unit not listed in reservation. you can eat there as long as you clean up. SMOKING OK on deck attached to unit when door is closed. Some people are allergic to smoke so important to keep door closed when smoking.
6. NO PARKING on property. Parking is for use of tenants in other building only. But there is free unrestricted street parking on every day EXCEPT Mondays from 12-3pm. Always watch parking signs when parking in LA.
7. Be aware there are other people staying at the property in 2 other units in front so no loud talking or loud music or loud TV after 9 pm.
8. WiFi is free. Both the network and password are located on the router inside under the TV.
Please let me know if there is any problem...sometimes people don't use the 5G.
9. The TV gets local and network TV in HD. Other content is available on Amazon, Hulu, YouTube, Netflix if you have an account.
10. No pets allowed inside the unit or on the property at any time unless I have pre-approved it in writing. Failure to observe this rule will result in forfeiture of the full deposit plus an extra charge of $50. per day of the guest's stay.
HOT CLUBS AND RESTAURANTS NEARBY:
Will be provided on request. See house manual for some personal tips.
The studio bungalow was as described--very clean, tidy, convenient, private, well appointed. I had no complaints and Denise is very responsive and helpful. Definitely an A+ operator.
This is the third time I've stayed at one of Denise's properties. As always, she responds quickly to messages, is very accommodating, and friendly. Her places are as depicted and described. Keyless entry makes it easy to check in and out. I plan to book with her again for my next trip out to LA.
We stayed in this lovely cottage for 3 days, while exploring LA. For that, it was the perfect location, easy to reach by the metro, close to the bus to Venice and to Six Flags and only 5-10min walk to Hollywood Blvd./Walk of Fame. :)
Everything is well furnished, you have a wardrobe for your stuff and the kitchen has all supplies you might need. Also we loved that the shower got hot quickly, very good shampoo and shower gel was provided and that we could enjoy delicious coffee on the small terrace. The bed is super comfy and though we had 35 Celcius/ 95 Fahrenheit that weekend, the AC + fan made us sleep comfortably.
Actually we can't say much more as we only came to the condo for sleeping late in the evenings and left again early in the mornings, but it's very charming there and we would definitely recommend it!
The place is incredible! I felt at home the moment I entered. It's clear that Denise designed, decorated and stocked it they way she would want if she or a family member were staying there. No corners were cut.
Getting in was simple and easy and when I met Denise she had tons of recommendations of local restaurants and places to hick, which I had asked her about.
I've stayed at three other airbnb's in the area at about the same price range or slightly lower and I would definitely come back to this one bore the rest. Thanks Denise!
Denise was a great host. She quickly answered any questions that I had and provided great ideas and tips on what to do in the area. The unit was very clean, comfortable and just as described. The keypads to enter gate to property and unit were very convenient as we didn't have to worry about keys. My husband and I stayed 4 nights and used the place mainly as a place to sleep after long days of exploring the city. It was perfect for our needs. Parking was a little tricky as there is only street parking. We always found a spot within a block or so. Our stay coincided with Oscar weekend when many streets in the area were closed, so I'm sure any other time street parking would be easier as other reviewers have said. Short walk to restaurants and grocery store and there are lots of other great restaurants and things to do only a short drive or Uber ride away!
The apartment was amazing. I felt right at home. The best part was I had no problem parking on the street which can be an issue in other parts of Hollywood. I would stay here again for sure.
Denise was a great host, the apartment was fun, and in a great location, would definitely stay here again when we return to LA.
This host has 495 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a dynamic and ebullient personality and just love meeting new and interesting people from around the world. I travel alot and therefore have an appreciation for what people like when they travel. I have also used airbnb before myself as a guest, once in Italy where it turned out great, and another time I tried to find something in New York City where there was nothing that was suitable for my needs. Therefore, it's important to me that guests have a good experience and find something close to what they are looking for at the right price. I believe these places offer that.
When I travel, it is critical to me that I have comfortable beds and big beds. So in these units, the beds are high end and very comfortable. You can tell from the reviews what people think. I also believe environment is important so these places all have redwood decks...something unique, I believe...and modern furnishings. I also like to be walking distance to restaurants and sights and clubs....that's tough to do in LA, but these places definitely offer that too. And vibe. Ultimately, I want to stay in a place like these places...but don't often find them in other countries. And hearing how happy people are is a real high. I have a lot of faith in people...and by and large am rarely disappointed. If only the people I've met were running the world......!!