The studio-apartment is completely furnished and everything you need for a convenient stay (fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels) is included.
Great for tourists and trade fair visitors (it takes only 11 minutes to get to Cologne Deutz / Trade Fair)!
Quiet apartment in downtown - 4th floor - elevator:
- wonderful queen size waterbed (50% wave reduced) for two
- designer bed couch (1,45 x 2 meter) for two
- additional matress (0,90 x 2 meter) for one guest
- baby cot (optionally)
- fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels inclusive
- small kitchen with pans, pots, dishes, silverware, glasses
- a selection of teas
- 2-in-1 device with microwave and grill
- 40” Samsung flat TV
- Apple TV
- Cologne maps and travel guides
- high speed internet connection (WIFI)
- laundromat in the same building
- iron and a tabletop ironing board (at the apartment)
- low priced parking option (side street 4.–€ / 24 h)
- Ford Ka - Flinkster carsharing at the backyard (2.50€ / h)
- tram (#9) only 30 meter
- train station (Köln Süd / Cologne South) only 40 meter
Reach the apartment easily by different kinds of transport:
Köln / Bonn Airport ----> apartment 25 minutes (train)
Köln / Bonn Airport ----> apartment 15-20 minutes (cab)*
Düsseldorf Airport ----> apartment 47 minutes (train)*
Köln trade fair / Deutz ----> apartment 13 minutes (train)*
Köln Deutz L.Arena (tr. fair) ----> apartment 11 minutes (tram)*
Köln central st. (cathedrale) ----> apartment 7 minutes (train)*
* direct connection - without changes
What’s going on in this area?
The neighborhood is a famous student area right in downtown Cologne. It’s popular for its bars, pubs, clubs and urban culture. But the apartment itself is quiet, so it's easy to relax after a party or shopping marathon.
Up to 50 meters distance:
- two mini-shops (open from monday to sunday until night)
- two cafés
- a bakery (monday to sunday)
- a thai-restaurant
- a kebab-shop
- a laundromat
- a hairdresser
- a boutique
Up to 200 meters distance:
- a green area, great for jogging, barbecuing or just chilling
- a 24/7 mini-shop
- different cafès, bars and restaurants
Up to 500 meters distance:
- a very popular green area called Aachener Weiher
- two supermarkets - open mon-sat 7am to 12am (midnight)
- a cinema (movies mostly in original version with subs)
- a lot of cafès, bars and restaurants
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$17 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$513 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1985 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Christoph is a very nice guest ! Everything was perfectly planned, and Christoph did his best to make our trip wonderful. The apartment is nice, well equiped and really close to tramway and main train lines.
Good stay in Christoph's apartment! The place was exactly as described and showed in the pictures, very well located and 30seconds away from the tram. The waterbed is a bit strange but I guess some like it. Christoph was very good at answering whatever question we had and describing perfectly how to get to the place and the amenities around!
Christophs Appartement ist gemütlich, sauber und vor allem auch sehr günstig gelegen. Chrstoph ist ein ausgezeichneter Gastgeber, der für seine Gäste da ist, innerhalb kürzester Zeit auf alle Fragen und Wünsche reagiert und mit guten Tipps und Ideen weiterhilft.
Wir waren zu dritt und haben uns in Christophs Wohnung sehr wohl gefühlt.
Everything was fine, Christoph is a very considerate host and made sure everything went smoothly. The apartment is very well located and clean.
Good clean small appartment on a good location to explore day and nightlife. We didn't met with christoph, but he made good arrangements for our arrival. Also very quick in responding to e-mails!
Perfekte Lage,netter Gastgeber.
Christoph and his pleasant apartment were just what you hope to experience in your travels. Really couldn't ask for anything more. Communication with Christoph was always quick and ready regardless of what your silly question, and key pick-up and everything else was a breeze. His apartment is clean, tidy, quiet, relaxing, replete with kitchen accoutrements, maps and other helpful stuff. Location of apartment in Cologne was outstanding: you'll run out of time in your stay before you exhaust things to do, places to eat, drink, shop and check out within a five or ten-minute walk of Christoph's cozy place. Cool color-changing LED shower nozzle too. Terrific overall experience.
Great stay in a beautiful apartment in a lovely city. Thank you for all your tips. It was a perfect location and we had a great time exploring the sights. Cheers!
Schon das zweiter mal. Gerne wieder!
This is a really great place and Christoph a very good host. The place is situated very nice: not in the busy center, but in a street with lots of cosy bars and restaurants! The host is very flexibel and helped me to make iT an unforgettable weekend for my girlfriend and me! Would defenitely come here again!