The studio-apartment is completely furnished and everything you need for a convenient stay (fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels) is included.
Great for tourists and trade fair visitors (it takes only 11 minutes to get to Cologne Deutz / Trade Fair)!
Quiet apartment in downtown - 4th floor - elevator:
- wonderful queen size waterbed (50% wave reduced) for two
- designer bed couch (1,45 x 2 meter) for two
- additional matress (0,90 x 2 meter) for one guest
- baby cot (optionally)
- fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels inclusive
- small kitchen with pans, pots, dishes, silverware, glasses
- a selection of teas
- 2-in-1 device with microwave and grill
- 40” Samsung flat TV
- Apple TV
- Cologne maps and travel guides
- high speed internet connection (WIFI)
- laundromat in the same building
- iron and a tabletop ironing board (at the apartment)
- low priced parking option (side street 4.–€ / 24 h)
- Ford Ka - Flinkster carsharing at the backyard (2.50€ / h)
- tram (#9) only 30 meter
- train station (Köln Süd / Cologne South) only 40 meter
Reach the apartment easily by different kinds of transport:
Köln / Bonn Airport ----> apartment 25 minutes (train)
Köln / Bonn Airport ----> apartment 15-20 minutes (cab)*
Düsseldorf Airport ----> apartment 47 minutes (train)*
Köln trade fair / Deutz ----> apartment 13 minutes (train)*
Köln Deutz L.Arena (tr. fair) ----> apartment 11 minutes (tram)*
Köln central st. (cathedrale) ----> apartment 7 minutes (train)*
* direct connection - without changes
What’s going on in this area?
The neighborhood is a famous student area right in downtown Cologne. It’s popular for its bars, pubs, clubs and urban culture. But the apartment itself is quiet, so it's easy to relax after a party or shopping marathon.
Up to 50 meters distance:
- two mini-shops (open from monday to sunday until night)
- two cafés
- a bakery (monday to sunday)
- a thai-restaurant
- a kebab-shop
- a laundromat
- a hairdresser
- a boutique
Up to 200 meters distance:
- a green area, great for jogging, barbecuing or just chilling
- a 24/7 mini-shop
- different cafès, bars and restaurants
Up to 500 meters distance:
- a very popular green area called Aachener Weiher
- two supermarkets - open mon-sat 7am to 12am (midnight)
- a cinema (movies mostly in original version with subs)
- a lot of cafès, bars and restaurants
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$17 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$525 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1977 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
It couldn't have been better! Christoph was really helpful and the flat was well kitted out. It was a really relaxed stay- arriving and leaving was very straightforward and smooth. The neighbourhood was cool and nicely buzzy, but the apartment faces a closed courtyard so is quiet at night. The nearest supermarket is only a short walk away and even nearer is a great little cinema where we saw the Grand Budapest Hotel! Thanks again.
Apartment Christoph small, but clean and comfortable. Very convenient location, near stop tramway and railway, with no noise. To reach the city centre in just a stop to the exhibition center 6 stops (13 minutes)- it was very convenient for me. Christoph gave me a really accurate and useful tips on how to find his apartment, and how to get around the city, where one can have Breakfast and dinner. I was very satisfied and felt like home.
Everything was clearly communicated and as described.
Christoph is a very nice guest ! Everything was perfectly planned, and Christoph did his best to make our trip wonderful. The apartment is nice, well equiped and really close to tramway and main train lines.
Good stay in Christoph's apartment! The place was exactly as described and showed in the pictures, very well located and 30seconds away from the tram. The waterbed is a bit strange but I guess some like it. Christoph was very good at answering whatever question we had and describing perfectly how to get to the place and the amenities around!
Christophs Appartement ist gemütlich, sauber und vor allem auch sehr günstig gelegen. Chrstoph ist ein ausgezeichneter Gastgeber, der für seine Gäste da ist, innerhalb kürzester Zeit auf alle Fragen und Wünsche reagiert und mit guten Tipps und Ideen weiterhilft.
Wir waren zu dritt und haben uns in Christophs Wohnung sehr wohl gefühlt.
Everything was fine, Christoph is a very considerate host and made sure everything went smoothly. The apartment is very well located and clean.
Good clean small appartment on a good location to explore day and nightlife. We didn't met with christoph, but he made good arrangements for our arrival. Also very quick in responding to e-mails!
Perfekte Lage,netter Gastgeber.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.