About this listing
Cool apartment with waterbed in hip district. tram and train station (Cologne South) only 40 meter away. Great for tourists and trade fair visitors (it takes only 11 minutes to get to Cologne Deutz / Trade Fair)!
The studio-apartment is completely furnished and everything you need for a convenient stay (fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels) is included.
Great for tourists and trade fair visitors (it takes only 11 minutes to get to Cologne Deutz / Trade Fair)!
Quiet apartment in hip district in downtown - 4th floor - elevator:
- wonderful queen size waterbed (50% wave reduced) for two
- designer bed couch (1,45 x 2 meter) for two
- additional matress (0,90 x 2 meter) for one guest
- baby cot (optionally)
- fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels inclusive
- small kitchen with pans, pots, dishes, silverware, glasses
- a selection of teas
- 2-in-1 device with microwave and grill
- 40” Samsung Flat TV
- Apple TV
- Cologne maps and travel guides
- free high speed internet connection (WIFI)
- laundromat in the same building
- iron and a tabletop ironing board (at the apartment)
- low priced parking option (side street 4.–€ / 24 h)
- Ford Ka - Flinkster carsharing at the backyard (2.50€ / h)
- tram (#9) only 30 meter
- train station (Köln Süd / Cologne South) only 40 meter
Reach the apartment easily by different kinds of transport:
Köln / Bonn Airport---->apartment 25 minutes (train)
Köln / Bonn Airport---->apartment 15-20 minutes (cab)*
Düsseldorf Airport ---->apartment 47 minutes (train)*
Köln trade fair / Deutz ----> apartment 13 minutes (train)*
Köln Deutz L.Arena (tr. fair) ----> apartment 11 minutes (tram)*
Köln central st. (cathedrale) ----> apartment 7 minutes (train)*
* direct connection - without changes
What’s going on in this area?
The neighborhood is a famous student area right in downtown Cologne. It’s popular for its bars, pubs, clubs and urban culture. But the apartment itself is quiet, so it's easy to relax after a party or shopping marathon.
Up to 50 meters distance:
- two mini-shops (open from monday to sunday until night)
- two cafés
- a bakery (monday to sunday)
- a thai-restaurant
- a kebab-shop
- a laundromat
- a hairdresser
- a boutique
Up to 200 meters distance:
- a green area, great for jogging, barbecuing or just chilling
- a 24/7 mini-shop
- different cafès, bars and restaurants
Up to 500 meters distance:
- a very popular green area called Aachener Weiher
- two supermarkets - open mon-sat 7am to 12am (midnight)
- a cinema (movies mostly in original version with subs)
- a lot of cafès, bars and restaurants
Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way.
But the most important thing:
- No parties
- Don't be too loud
1. after 10pm
2. when the window is open
3. not only at the apartment, also in the corridors at this building.
Be careful with the laminate flooring, because water in the gap will damage the Laminate.
It's strictly forbidden to download illegal files over my WIFI-network. Also other illegal activity about my internet-connection is not allowed.
In case you badly break something, please let me know, we'll find a way to manage this situation.
No Smoking. No Pets.