About this listing
Cool apartment with waterbed in hip district. tram and train station (Cologne South) only 40 meter away. Great for tourists and trade fair visitors (it takes only 11 minutes to get to Cologne Deutz / Trade Fair)!
The studio-apartment is completely furnished and everything you need for a convenient stay (fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels) is included.
Great for tourists and trade fair visitors (it takes only 11 minutes to get to Cologne Deutz / Trade Fair)!
Quiet apartment in hip district in downtown - 4th floor - elevator:
- wonderful queen size waterbed (50% wave reduced) for two
- designer bed couch (1,45 x 2 meter) for two
- additional matress (0,90 x 2 meter) for one guest
- baby cot (optionally)
- fresh bedclothes, sheets and towels inclusive
- small kitchen with pans, pots, dishes, silverware, glasses
- a selection of teas
- 2-in-1 device with microwave and grill
- 40” Samsung Flat TV
- Apple TV
- Cologne maps and travel guides
- free high speed internet connection (WIFI)
- laundromat in the same building
- iron and a tabletop ironing board (at the apartment)
- low priced parking option (side street 4.–€ / 24 h)
- Ford Ka - Flinkster carsharing at the backyard (2.50€ / h)
- tram (#9) only 30 meter
- train station (Köln Süd / Cologne South) only 40 meter
Reach the apartment easily by different kinds of transport:
Köln / Bonn Airport---->apartment 25 minutes (train)
Köln / Bonn Airport---->apartment 15-20 minutes (cab)*
Düsseldorf Airport ---->apartment 47 minutes (train)*
Köln trade fair / Deutz ----> apartment 13 minutes (train)*
Köln Deutz L.Arena (tr. fair) ----> apartment 11 minutes (tram)*
Köln central st. (cathedrale) ----> apartment 7 minutes (train)*
* direct connection - without changes
What’s going on in this area?
The neighborhood is a famous student area right in downtown Cologne. It’s popular for its bars, pubs, clubs and urban culture. But the apartment itself is quiet, so it's easy to relax after a party or shopping marathon.
Up to 50 meters distance:
- two mini-shops (open from monday to sunday until night)
- two cafés
- a bakery (monday to sunday)
- a thai-restaurant
- a kebab-shop
- a laundromat
- a hairdresser
- a boutique
Up to 200 meters distance:
- a green area, great for jogging, barbecuing or just chilling
- a 24/7 mini-shop
- different cafès, bars and restaurants
Up to 500 meters distance:
- a very popular green area called Aachener Weiher
- two supermarkets - open mon-sat 7am to 12am (midnight)
- a cinema (movies mostly in original version with subs)
- a lot of cafès, bars and restaurants
Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way.
But the most important thing:
- No parties
- Don't be too loud
1. after 10pm
2. when the window is open
3. not only at the apartment, also in the corridors at this building.
Be careful with the laminate flooring, because water in the gap will damage the Laminate.
It's strictly forbidden to download illegal files over my WIFI-network. Also other illegal activity about my internet-connection is not allowed.
In case you badly break something, please let me know, we'll find a way to manage this situation.
No Smoking. No Pets.
We enjoyed our stay in Köln. Christoph apartment was smart and very well situated. Christoph information were very usefull.
Christoph was very nice and willing to help us as much as he could, The response from Christoph is very fast and clear. Furthermore, the location of the apartment is very convenient, the tram station was just nearby, and the supermarket was not far away from the apartment as well. The room is a little bit small for 5 people, but for groups with 3 people or less it's a very good choice.
Super Gastgeber! Christoph hat immer innerhalb kürzester Zeit auf Fragen geantwortet. Handtücher, Besteck, etc. alles ausreichend vorhanden obwohl wir sogar mit 5 Leuten übernachtet haben. Die Wohnung hat eine gute Lage. Direkt vor der Wohnung ist eine Straßenbahn, Kiosk, diverse lokale, Kneipen, Imbiss Buden, alles was man braucht.
Fazit: gerne nächstes Jahr wieder. :-)
very nice flat, near or public transport and many restaurants and bars around.
flat was clean and all we need was inside as well.
I recommand this guest!
Christoph gave a guide with an absolute attention to detail to enable us to reach his apartment in quickiest time possible. The apartment is clean and real cosy. Furthermore the apartment is as depicted in the photos. The location has access to all the require amenities and neighborhood is a charm and real quiet. Its a real treat just to watch the locals go about their daily routine in bicycles in the morning. Would recommend this place to anyone visiting cologne without a doubt.
We enjoyed our stay at Christoph's apartment in Cologne very much. Christoph always responded within a few minutes to questions so that there were no problems. The apartment is well located next to a tram station and many bars, clubs and restaurants. It was the perfect apartment for our weekend in Cologne.
Staying at Christoph's place was a perfect experience! The place was cozy and provided us with everything we needed for a weekend stay. While we didn't meet Christoph in person, it is clear that he puts a lot of detail into everything. The kitchen was stocked and there were extra towels and shampoo, etc. The location of our stay was an easy tram ride away from city center, but probably not super walkable. Though that is fine because tram stops right in front. The directions provided were detailed and there was even a booklet with info about wifi and the apartment in general. Highly recommended!