In the heart of South Beach, steps to nightlife, restaurants, shopping, and beach. This beautiful 2 bedroom apt is in the best location in Miami. There are 2 big bedrooms, large living room with 40" TV, high speed wifi internet, kitchen.
If you are looking to have a great time in South Beach, Miami, then look no further. You will have everything around you, with no need for a car.
No Smoking inside apartment.
Her apartment was in a great location!!! We had fun and enjoyed our stay!!! It's A cozy old timer place on South Beach just an avenue away from Washington and Collins...I come to Miami a lot and this was a nice place...spring breakers took over the apartment building!!! She also brought us towels and sheets secretly...we didn't see her!!!
A éviter !
Le propriétaire est malhonnête :
- l'appartement loué n'était pas celui présenté en photo sur le site Airbnb !
- la recherche d'appartement a été faite pour 6 personnes, dans un échange de mail avec Svetlana il a été rappelé que nous étions une famille de 6, et la demande a été acceptée. Arrivés sur place, nous avons constaté qu'il n'y avait pas 6 lits. L'équiement de l'appartement ne permet pas l'accueil de plus de 4 personnes (chaises pour les repas, couverts, etc.).
- propreté très discutable alors que le coût du ménage est spécifiquement intégré dans le prix de la location !
- le peu de soin global apporté à l'appartement (tapis et sièges très sales, ampoules de lampes pas remplacées, trous dans le partquet, poignées de porte arrachées, etc.) démontrant qu'il ne s'agit pas d'un lieu habituellement habité, mais bien d'une affaire seulement commerciale, aménagée à minima, pas dans l'esprit de la location recherchée, pas au niveau de qualité raisonnablement exigé au regard du prix payé, alors que des hôtels à proximité, offrent des prestations moins chères, dans un bon rapport qualité prix !
- appartement ancien, très bruyant, isolation insuffisante tant avec l'extéreur (vitre de fenêtre cassée par ex.) qu'avec les voisins du dessous, locataires du même propriétaire, qui n'ont pas tenu compte de notre demande.
Globalement, impression très désagréable de s'être fait avoir !
Good apartment. As described. Convenient location. Easy check in and check out.
The apartment is very close to Lincoln road, just half bloco. The building and the apartment are old.
I WOULD think twice before booking this place! To be fair, I must say the host and her husband was very quick to respond and the neighborhood was nice. However, the house and the experience as a whole was terrible. I read the reviews before and assumed the host must have taken care of the things the other customers complained about but that was not the case.
Here are the issues we faced as well:
-clogged bath tub which was fixed the next day. This was an issue complained by past customers too. Should have been taken care of specially being a house that holds 6 people.
-shower curtain was filthy and probably never washed.
-Not a full kitchen because the stove and oven wasn't working due to building rules and this wasn't mentioned when booking the house- 2 electric burners were set up instead and did a very poor job of heating/cooking food.
-No microwave, a spare was brought the next day after we complained to the host.
-No wine opener.
-1 couch with dining room chairs to sit. Not ample seating available for a house that occupies 6 odd people.
-The bathroom faucet was broken and it didn't have any hot water. This was also something other customers complained about and it hasn't been fixed.
-Fridge wasn't cleaned out. There were left over empty beer boxes and other items in the freezer.
-A/C in the master bedroom blew water right on to the bed as it was located next to it. The bed was getting wet and it's far more uncomfortable when trying to sleep in it.
To top it off, I contacted the host with an email letting her know that we didn't get our money's worth and the least she can do was reimburse some of the money we paid for our stay because of all the issues. But her reply was that everything was as promised even though a few things were broken/missing and that her husband was very prompt about bringing a microwave and fixing the clog. She went on to say that she had a booking for a week that came through as well and instead honored our reservation of 2 nights- so I must be lucky to have gone through a unpleasant stay. She offered to reimburse us for the Draino we bought to fix the clog (even thought it didn't work) but didn't think any money we paid for the stay should be given back.
The money we paid for this place wasn't worth it!! We might as well have gotten two rooms at a hotel and paid the same price and had a better experience. I wouldn't book with this host again!
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews