About this listing
Charming apartment in the heart of Rome. Located in the city centre, 10 minutes walking from Termini Station and 2 minutes from the Subway (Vittorio Emanuele Red line), 20 minutes walking from Colosseum and Fori Imperiali.
- MANY Historic Centre tourist attractions in easy walking-distance.
- EXCELLENT links few meters from the house, 2 min. walk to the underground/bus/tram stations, 10 min. walk to Termini Central Station (connected by the non-stop train “Leonardo Express” to Fiumicino Airport), 10 min. walk to the COLOSSEUM, 5 min. to Colle Oppio parkland.
- 10 MINUTES WALKING to the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia and 20 minutes to the Spanish steps, Trevi fountain and fashionable shopping streets.
- Nearby you can find local pizzerias, restaurants, icecream, take away, supermarkets, local fresh food market and banks. Everything is at walking distance!
- BEST connected area in Rome! The apartment is located in one of the BEST connected area of Rome 'Vittorio Emanuele - Colosseum' close to the archeological sight of Palatino Hill with its ruins and famous churches such as San Pietro in Vincoli that hosts one of Michelangelo’s masterpieces, the Moses. The neighborhood will offer you a big choice of characteristic restaurants, wine-bars, take away famous pizzerias and the best and holdest ice cream shop in Italy 'FASSI'. Nearby there are the best tourist sights of the City easily reachable by walking, subways or buses, so car is not necessary.
Apartment (80 sq m), silent, charming, cosy, comfortable, perfect for 2 and 4 peoples who want to be in the center city.
With Wi-Fi internet and Air Conditioning.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by email.
THANKS TO OUR GUEST' s review we have been able to be apreciated and to improve the quality of our services.
Esquilino is one of the most popular and characteristic neighborhoods in Rome. You can enjoy the number one popular Gelato Parlor in Rome: Fassi and the most popular Farmers Market of Rome: Mercato Esquilino.
YOU DON'T NEED TAXI, YOU CAN REACH ALL THE MONUMENTS JUST BY WALKING.
Very well connected with all the public transportation.
The rules of the house are few and essential:
1) please, no smoking inside the flat
2) keep it quiet after 10 pm
3) be respectful of the furnitures and antiques, some of them are really old
5) you can take books and guides with you for the lenght of your stay, you may take a book away with you if you leave another book of the same approximate value in exchange
6) more few and essential rules may come up later on :-)