About this listing
Apartment with a HUGE SUNNY TERRACE located in the HEART OF ROME, lovely and spacious, near the Colosseum, Roman Forum and many other tourist sites. Just two blocks from Piazza Vittorio Emanuele. Easy access to subway lines!
- MANY Historic Centre tourist attractions in easy walking-distance.
- EXCELLENT links few meters from the house, 2 min. walk to the underground/bus/tram stations, 10 min. walk to Termini Central Station (connected by the non-stop train “Leonardo Express” to Fiumicino Airport), 10 min. walk to the COLOSSEUM, 5 min. to Colle Oppio parkland.
- 10 MINUTES WALKING to the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia and 20 minutes to the Spanish steps, Trevi fountain and fashionable shopping streets.
- Nearby you can find local pizzerias, restaurants, icecream, take away, supermarkets, local fresh food market and banks. Everything is at walking distance!
- BEST connected area in Rome! The apartment is located in one of the BEST connected area of Rome 'Vittorio Emanuele - Colosseum' close to the archeological sight of Palatino Hill with its ruins and famous churches such as San Pietro in Vincoli that hosts one of Michelangelo’s masterpieces, the Moses. The neighborhood will offer you a big choice of characteristic restaurants, wine-bars, take away famous pizzerias and the best and holdest ice cream shop in Italy 'FASSI'. Nearby there are the best tourist sights of the City easily reachable by walking, subways or buses, so car is not necessary.
Apartment (90 sq m + terrace 60 s qm), totally renovated on 2014, silent, charming, cosy, comfortable, perfect for 2 and 4 peoples who want to be in the center city.
With Wi-Fi internet and Air Conditioning.
IT CONSIST OF:
With 2 window on terrace, double L sofa, TV plasma;
With window on terrace double bed, armchairs, linen, wardrobe;
With window, double bed or 2 single beds, armchairs, linen, wardrobe;
KITCHEN / DININGROOM
With 1 window, table and chairs, gas stove/oven, microwave, sink, refrigerator and freezer, washing machine, kettle, towels, dishes and pans, iron with ironing board;
Shower, bidet, hairdryer and 1 window;
Shower, bidet, hairdryer;
With table and chairs, 2 deckchair.
- Air Conditioning
- Central heating
- TV plasma
- Microwave Oven
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
ALL INCLUSIVE - NO EXTRAS!
MINIMUM stay 3 nights
Please do not hesitate to contact me by email.
THANKS TO OUR GUEST' s review we have been able to be apreciated and to improve the quality of our services.
The rules of the house are few and essential:
1) please, no smoking inside the flat
2) keep it quiet after 10 pm
3) be respectful of the furnitures and antiques, some of them are really old
5) you can take books and guides with you for the lenght of your stay, you may take a book away with you if you leave another book of the same approximate value in exchange
6) more few and essential rules may come up later on :-)
Meget hjælpsomme og imødekommende,
Frugt og koldt vand klar ved ankomst.
En følelse af tryghed og lethed breder sig når man træder ind i lejligheden.
Rent, pænt og velfungerende.
We had a lovely stay at the Sunny House. Yumi and Adriano were very helpful in pre-travel correspondence. Another family member, Edoardo, was cleaning and getting the flat ready as we had an early arrival. He was quite helpful as well. The unit was very comfortable and central to everything. Very close to the metro and some excellent restaurants several blocks away. The veranda is large and while there are limited views, it is very comfortable and welcoming. The home is very functional with lovely marble and architecture. Hot water was inconsistent. The neighborhood has a commercial nature, but we felt very safe. The nearby food market is wonderful. We were fine with the stairs, but the unit is on the 4th floor. We would definitely consider staying there again. Thank you for the hospitality.
The apartment is actually quite nice: 2 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fonctional kitchen, good space, high ceilings, italian marble floors, all of that in a very central location (a bit dodgy maybe). The real plus on this one is the big sunny terrace (nice private space but the view is a bit disappointing: air conditioning pipes). The landlords are honest and reliable (but pragmatical). The service inside the flat needs to be improved a bit : not enough towels, not enough toilet paper, no braid at all for the beds (just bedsheets), the living room couch is very dirty (and needs to be cleaned), for some reason the TV doesn't work, and there's a heating problem with one of the two showers: the water is cold after a couple of minutes... In the end for the price, this place is quite alright but could be much better for the tenants if the owners would pay a little more attention for their clients' wellbeing...
Eduardo was a very good host. The apartment was clean and just like the pictures. The terrace was awesome!
Eduardo saved the day when we were leaving and my girlfriend left her passport in the apartment. He rushed over to unlock the door (we left keys inside to check out.) Without his help, we would not have made our flight!
Thank you Eduardo!
tres chouette appartement , bien décoré et très fonctionnel.
Le quartier est près de tout les lieux à visiter et en plus il bénéficie de sa situation dans un quartier populaire et près d'un immense marché .
La terrasse est grande et très agréable pour se reposer le soir après une longue journée de marche ; malheureusement il y avait des travaux lors de notre séjour et nous n'avons pas pu y prendre le petit déjeuner car il y avait des ouvriers dessus
The RomeSunnyHouse apartment was perfect for our trip to Rome. We were greeted by Edoardo who showed us around the apartment, and was even kind enough to help us with our luggage up the stairs. The apartment has been tastfully decorated with all the amenities you could need and we felt right at home. Everything was clean and well kept, with linen provided. The apartment is very spacious with large rooms and a huge terrace.The hospitality that our host's had shown was amazing, they were very helpful.The apartment is well situated. It is very near to the train station, it is about a 10 minute walk. There is also a large indoor market 2 minutes away with lovely fresh produce. Getting around couldn't be easier from this location, the metro is less than a 5 minute walk away! You don't have to go very far before you find the colosseum as well. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay in Rome and at the RomeSunnyHouse apartment. Thank you for your hospitality Adriano, Yumi and Edoardo.
We had a very easy time with our host. Very friendly with lots of information. The location was a bit scary when we pulled up. Everything was closed but it was a Sunday. Our place was in a lower level area but it was very easily fixed by turning a corner. There were many shops and places to eat and a big fresh market within steps of our place. The place itself was very nice. I loved the 2 big bedrooms and the doors that opened onto the terrace. It was nice to eat out on the terrace. The view was not great. We were directly facing large metal pipes that were on the building across from us. I think it was a factory of some sort. All in all we really enjoyed our time in Rome.
Thanks for a great stay....
Bonnie & Kevin from Vancouver B.C.
About the Host, Adriano&Yumi
I am Japanese, from Tokyo.
I have decided to live in Rome because I truly love the Eternal city, its beauty and its charm. I couldn't live anywhere else. I always hope that my guests will share this feeling about this amazing city.
My husband is Italian and we have 2 children.
My house is held with love and Japanese precision and attention decorated with Italian/Roman style.
I love arts and photography, traveling and meeting new people.