About this listing
Centrally located in the heart of Fremont, our amazing home is in just the right place to enjoy the various coffee shops, restaurants and lakes, but far enough away from the city to be quiet and tranquil as well.
WELCOME TO SEATTLE!
Centrally located in Fremont - one of Seattle's most desired and unique neighborhoods. Relax and enjoy the light-filled, contemporary space - just a few minutes from lively Ballard, Fremont and downtown.
Your room has a Queen sized Sealy Posturpedic mattress, which is so comfortable you won't want to get out of it. You have a dresser at the foot of your bed so you can unpack your suitcase and feel at home.
Your private bathroom has a shower, a large open countertop and a skylight for natural light.
Next to your bed you also have a large walk-in closet with lots of hangers.
The internet here is on a business connection, so it's very fast and never drops.
When you're ready to venture, there are abundant choices nearby sure to entertain every type of traveler - from fantastic restaurants and boutique shops, to live music, to hike and bike trails. The house is conveniently located: 2.5 miles from the University of Washington, 1.0 mile to Seattle Pacific University, 4.0 miles to Children's Hospital, 5.0 miles to Downtown Seattle, 4.5 miles to the beach... Walking access to greenlake park, the grocery store, video store, massage & spa studios, local restaurants, bike trail, coffee shops, zoo, rose garden, sunset/mountain overlooks, bus lines...
1. Parking is permit-free on the street! :)
2. Never park in the driveway.
3. Please be very quiet when walking through the driveway. It's a very quiet neighborhood and 5 neighbors hear everything in the driveway, and I love being a good neighbor :)
4. Please be delicate with the Eames chair, and don't eat or drink while sitting in it.
5. Recycling, Trash and compost (food waste) are all separate bins.
6. Wifi name is 'The Division Bell' and the password is 'confluence178'
7. Have fun and relax!