About this listing
Beautiful views! Inspiring mid-century home just a few minutes drive to National Park.
Modern design, newly renovated, everything is new and bright. Furnished with high end mid century danish modern furniture and pottery. The main living space has 180 degree views through beautiful modern sliding glass doors and large windows. Each bedroom is light and bright with fantastic views.
Super clean, airy & spacious magical desert escape
Close proximity to park
We love that the house has a happy energy and that all the rooms are light and bright. We love watching the desert wildlife quail, jack rabbit, road runner, cotton tail, coyote, variety of song birds and the rare bobcat. Each night the star filled night skies take our breath away.
* polished concrete floors
* large, new, beautiful, fully-equipped kitchen
* gorgeous bathroom and shower
* seamless climate control
* new, modern bathroom with fantastic hillside view
* one bedroom has two twin beds (can be converted to a king)
* one bedroom has a queen size bed
* down comforters and pillows, luxury linens
* all bedding is sealed in allergy protective covers
* outdoor dining areas
full size, fully equipped kitchen
large closet spaces
bose stereo with iPhone dock
We are happy to offer any guidance about your stay and to share ideas on exploring Joshua Tree and the greater high desert area. Otherwise you have our 5 acre piece of heaven all to yourself.
wide open space and amazing views
Farmer's Market on Saturday Mornings in downtown Joshua Tree village.
Check JT Chamber of Commerce website for current events in town
Kitchen is equipped with
- french press
- coffee bean grinder
- electric kettle
- coffee maker
- food processor
- immersion blender
- all sizes pots and pans
- salad spinner
- wooden salad bowls
- cooking utensils
- spices, condiments, olive oil, sea salt, pepper mill
- fresh whole bean coffee
- tea selection
- grill available upon request
* shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
* plush towels
* luxury 500 thread count sheets
* down pillows and comforters
* all pillows and mattresses are encased to protect from allergens
Larkspur house is approximately 1/2 mile from Park Blvd/Quail Springs Road. after turning off Quail Springs Road, it is all dirt road to house. Please drive 15 miles MPH or less.
please limit excess lighting at night in order to maximize neighborhood darkness for star viewing.
the house is located in a lovely peaceful neighborhood and is not suitable for loud gatherings.
The house is nestled in the most desirable neighborhood, close to the park. We have several nearby neighbors typically spaced out on 5 acre lots.
This gives a great deal of privacy and beautiful wide views of the desert landscape.
With our neighbors in mind, we ask that you maintain a peaceful, respectful presence.
* Keep outdoor lights to minimum when not in use. This makes the night skies darker and stars brighter for everyone in the area.
* maintain low speed, maximum 15 mph on dirt roads leading to house.
* notify us if you extend invitations to any additional people or have visitors with additional cars
campfires require permits with fire extinguishers, shovel at the ready. strongly enforced by the fire department.