Beautiful contemporary design bed and breakfast featuring 3 bedrooms, one suite, a loungue pool bar and 2 tennis courts.
Located one block behind the main street of tamarindo and 200 meters from the beach.
The spacious, well balanced and designed 3 bedrooms feature private bathrooms and a terrace each, overlooking the tennis courts.
Every room comes with a king sized orthopedic mattress, A/C, ceiling fan, cable TV, Wifi and a hairdryer.
Confortable and spacious living, dining and chilling area with a separate bedroom for assured privacy. Huge ocean view patio under the canopy of a beautiful native tree.
Breakfasts including coffee or tea and a mixed fruits smoothie.
• Cereals, yogurt and fresh fruits
• Pancakes and fresh fruits
• Toasts with butter, jam and cream cheese
• Omelet and toasts
• 2 Eggs any style and toasts
• Gallo Pinto with 2 eggs and sour cream
The Tamarindo Airport is located at a 5 minutes drive from our B&B; Sansa airline and nature air fly daily from San Jose to Tamarindo.
Liberia International Airport is about 50 minutes away by car from 15 Love. Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines operate international daily flights from Europe and USA into Liberia .
Respect for other guests
Oliver's place is absolutely wonderful! Perfect place to walk around the Tamarindo area of bars, food, surf shop and etc. the breakfast was absolutely great as well! Would definitely highly recommend to stay here. The place is clean and homey.
Best place in tamarindo... So modern and clean. Wow, I had a hard time motivating to leave the suite.
There was a great breakfast with wonderful smoothie, and a nice cup of tea... A superb hospitality effort. I like to spoil myself on holiday, and 15Love did just that! I am planning a return trip with my family~ thanks to my absolute pleasure!
Oliver's bed-and-breakfast has a fantastic European design with 24 hour Tennis courts on the property. Guests are welcomed by a free fresh fruit smoothie and a friendly and accommodating staff. When you want a break from the beaming sun and surfing, you can enjoy the small pool on the property.
Free breakfast daily (the food is great and there are several options) and free beach towels are some of the added perks. The staff washed all our dishes and left an ashtray for the smoker. They tidied up the place each day while we were out at the beach. My favorite feature was the European style shower and fresh towels everyday. The suite's floors were clean enough to walk barefoot. The staff was very flexible with scheduling. They gave us a local map upon arrival and took the time to recommend some good restaurants and bars. The AC was amazing!
- the price was a little high for the accommodations
- the doors to the suite and grounds were difficult to open (a huge nuisance when you're intoxicated)
- the owner wasn't very inviting (you had to approach him to get any conversation.. although he was friendly once you engaged him)
- the staff didn't know much about transportation around town
- the location was off the beaten path a bit (sketchy walk at night up dirt road), but very close to the beach
- the mattress wasn't tempur-pedic as advertised (but it was comfy)
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm Olivier from Belgium, I ve been a tennis instructor for 20 years, i love all kind of sports, architecture and all the good things that life can bring