Very big 2/2 in the heart of South Beach, 2 blocks from the Ocean and 1 to Espanola way.
The unit at the 2nd floor is composed by:
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
- 2 bathrooms with shower
- a queen size sofa bed in the living room
- Basic Cable Tv and Wifi
- Washer and dryer in the unit, AC central, iron+iron board, comb.
Bed linens and bath towels (1 facetowel + 1 showertowel per person) provided. Kitchen furnished.
There is NO assigned parking but there are few in the public ones nearby.
There is a public parking at 12th and Drexel (1 block away)
Other Things to Note
We provide bed linens and bath towels, paper toilet x2.
We do not provide beach towels, beach chairs and bath shampoos.
The reservation was canceled 31 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Appartement magnifique et moderne, très propre qui se situe à quelques pas de la superbe plage de South Beach. Nous aurions aimé rester davantage.
Beautiful spacious apartment, lovely deco & very clean. Great location for anything and everything you need. Luca & co were very helpful with any questions.
1. Great location - one block away from Washington Ave, walking distance to Lincoln Road and Espanola Way (good restaurants along these strips)
2. Nice decor - very chic, just like the photos
3. Clean & spacious apartment
1. Noisy!! Could hear people walking and moving on the floor above us, and could also hear the front gates open & close
2. Unreliable WiFi - would lose connection often, some spots in the apartment couldn't connect at all
3. Host was nice and professional but was 20-30minutes late in meeting up with us
4. Parking not included - had to pay $20/day in the public lot 2 blocks down the street
5. Super weak tap in the bathroom sink (but this is a relatively trivial point)
1. After you have booked they dont communicate anymore. Always use airbnb communication, they will try to send you to other email address only to send you in to the woods.
2. Despite starting to communicate 1 week before arrival, including airbnb staff to get a confirmation they are expecting us, calling one hour ahead, sending a text message 30 minutes ahead, we still were in front of a closed door and had to wait for more than half an hour before somebody showed up.
3. We booked for 10 nights and were unable to sleep for 8! The appartment is very noisy. You can hear everything thats happening in the appartment above you, and i do mean everything!
4. Despite sending complaints about the noise and asking for help, they neglect you. Again only when I asked airbnb to try to get them to respond, they responded 6 days after I asked for their help.
In short; horrible experience, dont book there. This is a "professional agency", not your friendly house owner who is renting out his/her own place.
The place and the location were great and we loved it. I can 100% recommend it.
Great location. Just like the pictures. Will book this apartment again next time i'm in Miami.
This host has 169 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews