Tourist compulsory license in Barcelona HUTB-008121
The apartment is located in Gràcia, in a quiet street in one of the most lively areas of Barcelona, full of cafes, bars, restaurants and close to Passeig de Gràcia. You will experience the feeling of living at this iconic neighbourhood for a few days.
In the apartment you will find bed linen, towels, shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper, (coffee and bottled water for the first day), and extra towels and extra linen if you are more than 7 days. The apartment has a hair dryer and washing machine with soap for two washing machines.
The apartment of about 70 m² has two bedrooms, one with a double bed with a big viscolastic mattress (1,60 x 2 m) and with air conditioning and the other room with a single bed and fan. There is parquet flooring throughout the apartment, the kitchen is properly equipped, with a little balcony overlooking the street to enjoy a breakfast and washing machine in the gallery.
The apartment also has a small safe so you can keep your passport, money, etc.
In the apartment and for your convenience there are a hairdryer and an iron and ironing table for clothes.
Fiber Optic Internet 200 megabyte.
Free national calls.
Despite being very centric, it's in a quiet street, typical of Gràcia.
Interaction with guests
We are always available for any questions ... by phone, mail or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Other things to note
Very close by walking, too (2'), we find a fitness centre with pool, SPA and fitness room (they offer adjusted prices for days and weeks).
Parking with special price for tourists to 180 meters.
The apartment has a Tourist License.
From 15 to August 21 each year is celebrated Fiestas de Gràcia. Although celebrations should end at a specific time, this time is not enforced by the municipality. Therefore, although I have some anti-noise windows and the bedroom is on the other side of the apartment, if you want to rest fully, I recommend not staying at this apartment this time.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Performance standards are few, but strict.
* If you arrive in Barcelona is after 8 pm, please notify before booking. (check in).
* Parties is strictly prohibited and noise that might disturb neighbours between 22h and 09h. If this rule is breached, you could lose the deposit and / or risk receiving a complaint from the police.
* This is a non smoking apartment but if needed, please we ask to smoke on the balcony.
* We kindly requested to turn off the lights, heating and air conditioner when not in the apartment.
* Whenever you leave the apartment, please lock and close the doors and windows.
* Only allowed to sleep in the apartment people registered by owner.
* Being a tourist apartment license, passport number, full name, date of birth and nationality are asked. Data can be sent prior to arrival or during check-in.
* In many cases we must respect the times, "check in" after 14 pm and "check out" before 11am, but if no one guest before or after, I will not have problems if you need more time.
From Feb 24 - Mar 1, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 409 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I like traveling around the world, to know new countries and especially different cultures. But I also enjoy welcoming guests to my city, Barcelona, one of the best cities to live and visit.
Welcome to Barcelona!!
Me gusta viajar alrededor del mundo, conocer nuevos países y sobretodo culturas diferentes. Pero también disfruto recibiendo huéspedes a mi ciudad, Barcelona, una de las mejores ciudades para vivir y para visitar.
¡¡Bienvenidos a Barcelona!!