About this listing
Uniquely nestled on shore of Silvermine Bay in Mui Wo, Silvermine Beach Resort sets amidst the picturesque backdrop of sky and sea. Come to experience the finest touch of sunshine and beach, and indulge yourself in fun of indoor/outdoor actvities.
Other Things to Note
• Free Buffet Breakfast (BBF) for two persons for each room booked
• No additional charge for children under 12 years old when sharing room with parents
• Maximum of two adults and two children under 12 years old to stay in a room
• Extra Bed: HK$300.00 (inclusive of Free Buffet Breakfast for one person
• Free WIFI is at lobby only and the cost of room WiFi is HK$ 100 per day.
• Valid HKID card or Passport should be presented when you check-in.
• Deposit via Credit Card Auth ( MasterCard,Visa) or Hong Kong Dollars in cash upon check in.
Bon accueil et description juste. Belles chambres avec superbe vu sur la mer , surtout dans le bâtiment sud.
The staff at the desk was very friendly and helpful. During check-in I was told that we got an upgrade, but the upgrade was not even close to what is announced on the pictures. The furniture and carpet were old and used and not very welcoming to me. Furthermore the room was a bit smelly. So at the end I don't think it was an upgrade at all and the view out of the window was a bit poor as well. The so called "sidebeach view" was a big tree that almost fully covered the view out of our window.
At night there were some very loud hotel guests on the hall, but the staff at the desk calmed them down for us and was very helpful with that. The breakfast with various choices was ok and even some fresh fruits were provided. For one or two nights I can recommend to stay in this hotel, because the value for the money is ok and the location is very good.
The room is good, nice and clean. Food is repetitive - should at least change menu daily, the actual place is far from tungchung like 30-50 mins by Bus. Taxi costs 160hkd. There is no elevator, nobody helped to carry our luggage to the room. Should employ english speaking people especially at the front desk. Hotel resto is only up to 10pm, should have it available at least until 1-2am as there are no available resto around the place. Overall, i can say average 2.5 rating out of 5, 5 being the highest.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews