I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant stay in my home, Ricky. If you had messaged me about these issues during your stay, I could have assisted you in resolving them. However, I'd like to address them now to help you and future guests.
1. I'm sorry my aunt was noisy, I could've asked them to be quieter. But rest assured your privacy would not be disturbed as they cannot come upstairs into your space.
2. I'm sorry the bathroom fan caused you distress.
3. There is additional toilet paper either under the sink or in the closet next to the washroom.
4. We have towels in every room of the house and always keep extras. You are welcome to use larger towels for your face if that is okay with you.
5. The hair dryer as well is either under the sink or in the closet just outside the washroom.
6. I'm sorry the shower curtain caused you distress.
7. I appreciate that you fixed the issue as opposed to letting it run. If you can provide me with more detail about the faucet issue, I can try and find out what happened.
8. My listing does not include cable TV. There was in fact never cable or a cable box in my home but I provide a TV with a DVD player and DVDs to watch.
9. My mother arrived early (parking on the street) because we had another guest coming in immediately after you. She patiently waited in the basement with my aunt until after 11 when your group was supposed to check out. She drove onto the driveway after in order to bring in supplies to clean but you had not left yet. She informed me she asked to come inside to clean and your group was not happy with that. She was not watching you and I am not pleased that you would accuse her of that especially since you stayed past the checkout time. She did not think this was an issue so I was not informed of this until much later. In my opinion, your discomfort is unjustified and you were at fault.