About this listing
Back on AirBnB! Clean and modern apartment in the sunniest neighborhood in SF.
On your visit to San Francisco stay in a clean and spacious modern apartment in the Mission District, the sunniest neighborhood in the city. Bedroom has a full-size bed, walk-in closet and private bathroom with bathtub and shower. Apartment faces the south and gets lots of lovely light.
• Elevator building
• Wireless internet
• Full kitchen (gas stove, dishwasher, microwave etc.)
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 3 blocks to BART station and 1 block to Muni 14, 49, 27 and 12 lines
• Zipcar lots one block away
• SFO airport is just 20 minutes by car or 25 minutes by BART
The Mission has no shortage of the best restaurants, cafes and bars. Take your pick from Beretta for Italian, Dosa for Indian, Esperpento for tapas, or countless taquerias. Pick up freshly baked bread or pizza from Arizmendi Bakery just two blocks away. For a caffeine fix, it's just a short walk to Ritual Coffee. There are also plenty of specialty shops, art galleries and vintage stores along Valencia Street. All in all the Mission is a vibrant neighborhood with a diverse mix of food, people and culture.
Also the Mission generally has the warmest microclimate in the city but be sure to check the weather before you leave... San Francisco nights can get pretty chilly. Bring layers!
Before requesting a reservation please message me to confirm availability and be sure to read the "house rules."
Shared kitchen and living room area (each guest has private bed room and bathroom).
Common areas would be shared with one other guest. Sometimes I will be staying in SF in which case you would be sharing with me (host/apartment owner).
Interaction with Guests
Please try to send any questions about the property in advance and I'll be happy to answer them.
Usually I'll be running on New York / east coast time. If you have questions after check in, I'm available by text/phone between the hours of 6am and 7pm Pacific (9am to 10pm Eastern).
The Mission is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of San Francisco. It has its own microclimate and while other parts of the city are wrapped in fog, you can also find sunny weather in the Mission. Whether it's food, coffee, art, or shopping, the Mission pretty much as it all.
- 3 blocks from 24th Street BART station (24th Street and Mission St.)
- 1 block from Muni 14, 49, 27 and 12 lines
- 1 block from South Bay shuttle stops
- easy freeway access to 101 and 280
- ZipCar lot next door and several others within a few minutes walk
Other Things to Note
Please note there is no parking available with this listing. The location is great if your main modes of travel will be BART, Muni, or ZipCar but I would not recommend bringing a car as street parking over 2 hours requires a permit.
Here is the closest PAY parking garage to the building (info is subject to change, so please double checks to make sure rates and info are up to date):
GARAGE ON 21st AND VALENCIA
- midnight to 9am $1.50 per hour
- 9am to noon $2.00 per hour
- noon to 3pm $2.50 per hour
- 3pm to 6pm $2.50 per hour
- 6pm to midnight $2.00 per hour
- Tow after 72 hours
- Up to 24 hours $30 (lost ticket)
- Mon to Thu 7am-midnight
- Fri 7am - 2:30am
- Saturday 8am - 2:30am
- Sunday 8am - midnight
• Please take good care of the space during your stay. Although I'm currently based in New York, I'm the apartment owner and visit SF as often as I can.
• Apartment has a "no shoe" policy. Please take them off upon entering and leave them on the shelf by the front door. Thank you!
• Please clean up after yourself and keep the apartment tidy
• If you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourself (dishes, counter, etc.) so it's ready for the next person to use.
• No additional house guests