About this listing
Our home is located in the Inner Richmond neighborhood, walking distance to the Academy of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, the Presidio and many restaurants, as well as playgrounds and bicycle rentals. 2150 sq ft/195 sq meters.
When we retire someday we think it could be fun to be part-time concierges; this perhaps says something about our love of helping visiting friends enjoy our great city.
We love our home and know you will, too. We started with a smart renovation and have been deliberate about curating the furnishings to make it both functional and inviting.
A few highlights of our home:
- renovated in 2009, it is 2150 square feet and has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, as well as a sun room/office and a back deck with a large gas grill
- chef's kitchen with everything a cook could want; Bertazzoni range, Miele fully automatic espresso machine, Vitamix blender and various Breville electrics
- furnished with Room and Board, Williams-Sonoma Home and custom functional art/furniture by an artist friend
- high speed cable broadband internet access
- plenty of toys appropriate for kids roughly 5-10
- Beds to sleep six: 1 king, 4 singles; the master bedroom is a private oasis with a huge modern freestanding bathtub and marble throughout
- within 10 minute walk of several awesome destinations: California Academy of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, The Presidio, Golden Gate Park, University of San Francisco, and countless great restaurants, cafes, bars we can share with you
- within a 30-45 minute walk of: shops, restaurants, bars at Fillmore Street, Union Street and Chestnut Street, Irving Street (Pacific Heights, Cow Hollow, The Marina, Inner Sunset, respectively)
- great place for a clean, professional family to take a vacation; thanks in advance for your patience as we learn about you in order to be confident that our home is a good fit for your visit
Interaction with guests
We'll be traveling and available by phone, if needed.
We'll be delighted to share a detailed guide we have developed for our home and neighborhood.
No permit parking required on weekends, two hour parking during weekdays. There is street parking 2 blocks away without a permit required. San Francisco Municipal Bus lines are within 2 blocks and the Muni light rail is just over 1 mile away. Uber and Lyft cars available within minutes.
This is our family's full-time home and we are renting it out during a vacation (hence the lack of reviews). No parties allowed. We keep our home clean and tidy, and expect guests to do the same. No smoking.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!