Enjoy your Melbourne holiday or business trip in a perfectly positioned St Kilda house – in Melbourne’s most sought-after locality.
My house is a delightful Edwardian terrace, situated in a quiet street moments from the beach and Melbourne's best bars, restaurants and shopping strips.
Key Features Include:-
• Your own loft bedroom with double futon (brand new) and built in robes (accessed by ladder from kitchen/dining room)
• A cosy sitting room with open fireplace (cosy in winter), digital TV and stereo.
• An open plan kitchen and dining area (seats 8)
• Delightful sunny courtyard leading from dining area
• 1 bathroom (shared)
• Wireless internet
• Computer access
• Digital TV
• 2 x stereos (w/ ipod)
• Washing mach & dryer
The two separate living areas makes it easy to both be in the house but still have privacy if we need (website hidden) Kilda – The Area:-
St Kilda is Melbourne’s most sought-after area for travellers and locals alike. My house is easy walking distance from everything you could want including:
• A choice of world class beaches with amazing views
• An eclectic, bohemian and cosmopolitan history & culture
• A wide selection of beach bars & cafes from fine dining to fish and chips
• Melbourne’s hippest bars/bistros including The Dog’s Bar, The George & Newmarket
• Melbourne’s best restaurants Di Stasio (Italian), Cicciolina (International), Circa (International) and Grossi Trattoria
• World famous bistros including The Bedolin Kitchen (Indian), Lau’s Family (Chinese) and Mr Wolf (international)
• Great pubs and/or live music including The Prince Bandroom, the Espy and the The Local
• Great theatres (Redstitch), amazing galleries (Acland Street Gallery), diverse cultural centres (Alliance Francaise)
• Australia’s best cake shops and funky boutiques in Acland Street
• Melbourne’s famous designer shopping strip – Chapel Street
• An abundance of food markets, farmers markets, art markets
St Kilda is one of the best located suburbs in Melbourne.
• Train (5 mins walk) is 10mins from Melbourne CBD
• Train is 8 minutes from Richmond and the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground & Melbourne Park (home of the Australian Open)
• Tram (2 mins walk) if 20 mins from Melbourne CBD
• Tram (1 mins walk) is 5 mins from Chapel Street Shopping
A few pointers about me:
• In in my early 40’s
• I run my own business consulting business (I’m pretty busy)
• I work hard – usually working or home early on weeknights
• I’m social from Thursday night onwards – love dinner, movies, bars, theatre etc etc
• I’m up early every morning for a 6am walk (don’t worry I won’t wake you).
• I’m passionate about St Kilda, Melbourne & Victoria
• I’m easy going
You As My Guest:-
• You’ll be a professional traveller or business person (pref aged 28+)
• Please let me know if you plan to keep other than usual hours (ie. awake by day/ asleep by night)
• I’ll generally leave you to your own devices
• I worked many years for Melbourne/Victorian tourism so I can write the perfect travel itinerary to meet your needs – I may even play tour guide for you one day (all things permitting)
• I’ll just love welcoming you to my home and St Kilda
Great host. Robynne took the time to show me into town on my first day in the city.
Great stay in a lovely house, in an interesting area with a lot of character. I can highly recommend staying here and would come and stay again if I was to spend more time in Melbourne.
I really enjoyed my stay in St Kilda; the accommodation was very comfortable and the loft room provides a great bolt-hole after a day's exploration. The house is in a nice quiet street, an easy 5 minute tram ride to the beach and esplanade area. Robynne made me feel very much at home and is a very helpful host if you are new to the area.
Robyne was a very nice and helpful host. The Room adorable but a little hardto get in with large siutcase sincera Its in an atic. She sure made me feel at Home Locación a bit far from the BDC and hard to just com back to change and Go out again, but It has Grate comunicaciones by train and bus and just. 15 minute walk to the beach.
Had a fantastic 1-month stay in Robynne's cute place in St. Kilda. Both the neighbourhood and the house were lovely to come home to after a day's work and worth a little bit longer commute (to Clayton). Robynne is friendly and hospitable while at the same time leaving you to your own devices. Thankful for the wines we shared & trusting me to 'housesit' during her holidays.
Would definitely return here if I'm ever so lucky to go back to Melbourne.
Robyenne's charming St. Kilda House is a great location stay in Melbourne, quiet and central at the same time. Robyenne provided me with lots of very helpful information. Definitely the place to stay in Melbourne! Thanks Robyenne for your warm welcome!
Robynne was a really friendly host and great to stay with. The location is just a short walk away from the attractions of St Kilda and the train station so a really handy base for visiting Melbourne.
Robynne was an excellent host and made us feel very welcome. The loft room is a fun place to retreat to and the rest of the house is nice as well. We really enjoyed our stay at St Kilda. The house is close to shops and transport.
The house and location is exactly as advertised. It's really well situated for those that wish to explore the city of Melbourne but also experience the food and culture of a popular suburb. It's easy to walk to the beach within 15 minutes, and the house itself is quiet and (website hidden) Kilda offers some really tasty coffee and food, and a metro (train) or tram will get you into the CBD within 30 mins. Perfect.
Robynne made great efforts to welcome me, and orient me as a visitor to the city; she's also a great conversationist.
I really enjoyed my stay. Totally recommended!
If you have the chance to meet Robynne and sleep in her lovely loft... lucky you.
She is the charming one.
The space is perfect for a single traveler, close to rail and a perfect morning walk to Il Fornaio which will surely become your new favorite cozy coffee shop. (I stole a menu I loved it so much)
Robynne is an engaging and generous hostess.
Thank you, Robynne, for the trip to wine country; the glass of wine upon arrival; the tips about travel; your love for Melbourne; the peaches at breakfast.
I love having new friend in a far away place.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT