About This Listing
The Private Spa Bower is fully self-contained for self catering in a fully equipped modern kitchen, bathroom (with double spa-jacuzzi), private deck (with gas barbeque) and wood fire place. Amenities include a full laundry, king size bed(s) and flat screen LCD Digital Video [DVD] players including CD audio capability, for guests enjoyment.
Absolute privacy with luxury log fire and spa accommodation in the forest near surfing beaches between Batemans Bay, Mogo and Moruya. Broadband internet, ample parking, laundry facilities and air conditioning available. Kangaroos, wallabies, Australian birdlife includung kookaburra's, magpies king parrots, roesllass and lorrikeets. Sea Eagles nest and yellow bellied gliders share the surrounding bushland.
Whether you are celebrating your honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, special occasion or just want to get away from it all, The Bower’s luxury self-contained accommodation is architect designed and fully equipped to enable a romantic getaway, which you and your partner will cherish for years to come. Sip champagne in your private double spa, relax by the wood fire, stroll the walking trails at The Bower, or discover the many natural tourist attractions of the Eurobodalla Nature Coast. “Can’t wait to come back to this hidden paradise. Thank you for creating such a beautiful, idyllic getaway. Full moon, fireplace, spa, chardonnay ~ memories that will last forever. Thank you. …” Elli & Richy, Cape Town S.A. & Sydney, Australia
• All prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
• We accept a deposit 50% of the total tariff as confirmation of you reservation. [Reservations are confirmed in the chronological order deposits are placed].
• We accept all major credit cards and reserve the right to recover merchant processing fees from the payers card account.
• This quote is subject to other bookings which may be received. In the event of 2 requests for confirmation, the reservation will be allocated to the guest who places a deposit first.
• In the event of cancellation your deposit will be refunded, less any costs incurred by us, if your booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is given, your deposit will be refunded if we are able to relet the accommodation. All cancellations must be in writing and attract a 10% admin fee.
• We reserve the right to recover costs for any damage incurred by guests to the building and its contents.
• Allocation of individual Bower is subject to other bookings, before/after your stay.
• Check-in time is after 4 p.m.
• Check-out time is 10 a.m. (unless special arrangements are made.)
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!