About This Listing
Cinnamon is part of the popular Joe and Marietta's Guesthouse in Calangute, North Goa.
About the property
Cinnamon is part of the highly popular "Joe and Marietta's Guesthouse" in Calangute, Goa (India). It has a large air-conditioned bedroom with a king-sized bed. This bedroom can accomodate two more mattresses on the floor. Cinnamon also has a front room with two cots.
The tariff given for Dec 23 - Jan 03 is Rs 7500 per night.This is for 4 persons and every xtra person will be charged Rs 500 per night.
Location – neighborhood description
Our guesthouse is located in a relatively quiet location about 5 minutes walking distance from Calangute main market and 1 km from Calangute beach. The nearest landmark is the Calangute post office.
Attractions and distance
Goa Calangute beach is a haven for the hippies. It was the hippies who discovered this beach in the late 60s. The exquisite beauty of the Calangute beach in India's Goa soon spread around, bringing hordes of European tourists. And this trend has still been continuing…tourists come down to this small Indian state of Goa searching for this lovely beach. Once you reach Calangute beach in Goa, then you can spend your vacation soaked in the serenity of the sea, sun and sand. Goa Calangute beach is often crowded with people, children making sand castles, colorful crowds surging towards the sea, hippies busy remembering the good old times and the young and old alike lazing on the golden sands. This picture of a perfect tourist haven is completed with shacks and stalls under the shade of palm trees selling everything from fried prawns and beer to trinkets made of seashells
Distance from airport : Approximately 41 km.
Check-in time:Confirmation required
Check-out time:Confirmation required
Not included in tariff.
Cinnamon has Wi-Fi connectivity, TV, fridge, dining table and a bathroom cum toilet.
Cinnamon has cable TV, fridge and front gallery.
Interaction with Guests
We interact with guests as much as they want to; for example, we help in hiring cars and two-wheelers for our guests at no extra cost.
This is the real Goa; palm trees, mango tree, cinnamon tree and Jackfruit tree. It is a quiet residential area yet not too far from the market or the beach
You can hire scooters, motorcycles or cars.
1. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11 AM SHARP. NEXT GUEST CHECKS IN AT 12 NOON. CLEANING IN BETWEEN.
2. GUESTS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR LOSSES, BREAKAGE OR DAMAGES LIKE FOODSTAINS, CIGARETTE AND TATTOO MARKS ON BEDSHEETS. (Double bedsheet Rs 500/Single bedsheet and towel Rs 300/Glass Rs 40). Please do not take towels out/Do not eat or smoke in bed.
3. BREAKFAST QUANTITY IS FIXED; WE DO NOT SERVE EXTRA. BREAKFAST TIMING: 8 AM TO 11 AM.
4. PLEASE SWITCH OFF A/C, HOT WATER GEYSER AND ALL APPLIANCES WHEN LEAVING ROOM. ALSO, PLEASE KEEP DOORS, WINDOWS CLOSED WHEN A/Cs ARE ON.
5. WASHING CLOTHES NOT ALLOWED IN GUESTHOUSE, except underwear; GUESTS WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA RS 100 PER DAY IF CLOTHES WASHED INSIDE. WE DO LAUNDRY AT NOMINAL RATES. (Washing Rs 15 per piece).
6. IRON BOX USE IS CHARGED MINIMUM RS 50 PER HOUR.
7. WE CHANGE LINEN/TOWELS AFTER EVERY 3 NIGHTS.
8. ENSURE SAFETY OF YOUR VALUABLES. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS.
9. WE SERVE TEA (Rs 10), COFFEE (Rs 20), MILK (Rs 20).
10. THE DRINKING WATER WE PROVIDE IS “AQUAGUARD” FILTERED WATER.
We were a group of three friends who stayed in the property and I must say that this is probably one of the most ideally suited properties if you are looking for a very affordable stay - convenient location, nice hosts and easy on the pocket. I would love to stay here again!!
Very pleasant and clean apartment very close to Calangute centre but located in a quite residential area away from the noise of the main road. Perfect for couples and small group of friends. Joe and Marietta where very kind and attentive making sure everything in our stay with them ran smoothly and no hassle. Spent a lovely 2 weeks here with two friends and would reconvened to anyone else.
The stay was very nice.Joe and Marietta were wonderful hosts....
We had a nice stay here. The location was very peaceful. Both Baga and Calangute beaches are easily reachable. Joe and Marietta were very cooperative, and the apartment was very clean. Overall everything was good, and also the price is reasonable.
had a good stay here, the place is well connected and its easy to get to the beaches from there. enough space to park your 2 wheelers. clean loos, and lovely little cozy space.
average location , average built Still value to money
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews