About this listing
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th district.
Ideally for 3 adults ( 4 adults will feel cramped) or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Two metro stations nearby: Cluny La Sorbonne (Line 10) and Luxembourg (RER C)
- Flatscreen TV with International TV channels
- Internet WIFI Access
- Master bedroom with a King size bed, a sofa bed and a wardrobe
- Kitchen Equipments: Microwave, fridge, plates, glasses, cutlery, cleaning products, coffee machine...
- Iron and ironing table
- Hairdryer provided
- Washing machine
- Individual heating system
- Guaranteed clean and fresh linens
- Guaranteed hotel grade cleaning services
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th arrondissement to be precise. An area populated with good restaurants (Chantairelle), bistros, cafés and shops. In addition, most of the prominent attractions are within minutes by foot: 5 minutes to the Panthéon or La Sorbonne, 2 minutes stroll to the Jardin du Luxembourg as well as Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre which are about 30 minutes away.
Tastefully designed, this apartment is located on the first floor boasting a unique, classy, comfortable and practical stay in Paris. It consist of a bedroom equipped with a King size bed with wardrobe, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate bathroom with w/c. It can accommodate up to 4 persons, ideally a couple with 2 children.
Transportation is also convenient as the “Cluny La Sorbonne” metro station (Line N°10) and the “Luxembourg” metro station (RER C) are reachable within minutes. In addition, there are many buses that service stops at the right bank (N(phone number hidden))
The entire apartment
• We kindly remind you that our latest check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
• We kindly remind you that our Earliest check-in time is 01:00 p.m.
If late check in, after 0:9 p.m., an extra fee of 20€ will be requested on arrival.
• Do not forget this is a non-smoking facility.
• Please make sure that the door is always properly shut, when leaving or when in.
• To protect environment and avoid any accidents, please do not leave without turning off electrical appliances.
• Be respectful of your surroundings and the neighbors next door.
• Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home; be considerate and respectful.
• Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people; No additional visitors are accepted.
• Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify me first.
• Thank you for leaving feedback, we really appreciate
Spacious studio apartment - we had room to set up my daughter's crib. Great location. The oscillating fan was much appreciated on the hot nights.
Cal accommodated our late check-in and communication was easy.
Staying at luxe Studio in Pars was great. The location was great, the flat was comfortable. There were a few minor problems like the showers head. But this was a minor issue. Thanks Cal for the use of your space.
Nous sommes très contents de notre séjour chez Cal. Son appartement est très bien situé, propre et la jeune fille qui nous a accueilli était bien sympa.
Very convenient, secure location. Easy walking distance to the heart of the city, metro and RER stations, as well as a Vélib dock.
The room was cosy for 3 adults due to size of the dining table and lack of luggage storage, any more would be pushing it. There was no aircon but night breeze helped air flow. Cal was a courteous and helpful host, and as he is downstairs in his office most of the day it's easy to grab an extra towel/tea towel/ask questions if necessary. Cal was also happy to store our luggage in his office for a few hours after we'd checked out so we didn't have to haul them around town, which was highly appreciated.
Well appointed kitchen but lacking in cooking utensils. A clothesline would have been useful. Highly recommend staying here.
We arrived early on saturday morning and waited about 2 hours before having the opportunity lo leave our luggage in the apartment while it was cleaned.
Unfortunately we didn't have a formal check-in nor check-out. That must be donde to avoid misunderstandings or surprises.
La anfitriona nos recibió muy amablemente. Nos indicó con claridad los servicios y comodidades del depto.
La ubicación es excepcional para acceder a los puntos turísticos más importantes. Cerca de los jardines de Lucemburgo.
Excelente para pasear y con comercios de comida,cafés,etc.
This host has 725 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cal
Parisian man, work in banking and enjoying life
I used to live in different country and like open mind people.
I love traveling & hosting people from all around the world !
Being available is a priority for me. It enables me to provide a high quality of service to my tenants in order to make their stay peaceful and pleasant.