About this listing
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th district.
Ideally for 3 adults ( 4 adults will feel cramped) or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Two metro stations nearby: Cluny La Sorbonne (Line 10) and Luxembourg (RER C)
- Flatscreen TV with International TV channels
- Internet WIFI Access
- Master bedroom with a King size bed, a sofa bed and a wardrobe
- Kitchen Equipments: Microwave, fridge, plates, glasses, cutlery, cleaning products, coffee machine...
- Iron and ironing table
- Hairdryer provided
- Washing machine
- Individual heating system
- Guaranteed clean and fresh linens
- Guaranteed hotel grade cleaning services
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th arrondissement to be precise. An area populated with good restaurants (Chantairelle), bistros, cafés and shops. In addition, most of the prominent attractions are within minutes by foot: 5 minutes to the Panthéon or La Sorbonne, 2 minutes stroll to the Jardin du Luxembourg as well as Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre which are about 30 minutes away.
Tastefully designed, this apartment is located on the first floor boasting a unique, classy, comfortable and practical stay in Paris. It consist of a bedroom equipped with a King size bed with wardrobe, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate bathroom with w/c. It can accommodate up to 4 persons, ideally a couple with 2 children.
Transportation is also convenient as the “Cluny La Sorbonne” metro station (Line N°10) and the “Luxembourg” metro station (RER C) are reachable within minutes. In addition, there are many buses that service stops at the right bank (N(phone number hidden))
The entire apartment
• We kindly remind you that our latest check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
• We kindly remind you that our Earliest check-in time is 01:00 p.m.
If late check in, after 0:9 p.m., an extra fee of 20€ will be requested on arrival.
• Do not forget this is a non-smoking facility.
• Please make sure that the door is always properly shut, when leaving or when in.
• To protect environment and avoid any accidents, please do not leave without turning off electrical appliances.
• Be respectful of your surroundings and the neighbors next door.
• Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home; be considerate and respectful.
• Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people; No additional visitors are accepted.
• Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify me first.
• Thank you for leaving feedback, we really appreciate
The apartment was perfect for our stay! The location--just a couple of blocks away from the beautiful Luxembourg gardens, the restaurants and shopping on Rue Saint Michel, the Seine, and walkable to many of the major sights of Paris--was ideal. The apartment itself was bright, clean, and quiet, tucked away inside a courtyard on a side street. The size was great for three very good friends, used to sharing space. Having a washing machine and kitchen area ended up being really useful. Cal and his assistant Ramona made our stay effortless. Thank you both for a great visit to Paris!
Nuestra estancia en el estudio de Cal fue grata. Nos recibió muy bien Anca y todo funcionó perfecto. La ubicación del estudio es fantástica y nos resultó de lo más cómoda para movernos hacia todos los lugares que queríamos visitar. Fue definitivamente una buena elección.
Cal is the best. He worked hard to make sure we were well cared for. He was also a great resource for information about the Metro and other important issues.
We will be sure to contact him first on our next visit to Paris.
I thought the place was lovely - it had the amenities needed and was comfortable for my party of 3. It is also centrally located and right next to the Luxembourg Gardens which was always a nice stroll in the morning. Only qualm was that the towels and some of the bed sheets were still wet when we got there, and were not properly dried out - we had only one dryer and three people so it took some time to get them dried. Otherwise, Cal was a great host - would recommend.
A great apartment perfectly located close to Luxembourg Gardens, RER stations and the Latin quarter. We were travelling with two small children and the space was big enough to let them move about. We were later arriving than expected and due to our phone not working we weren't able to let Cal know. We felt terrible but Cal was not concerned and was gracious which we really appreciated. Nice touch to have a Paris tourist map in the room! Would highly recommend it for families or couples.
Our stay in luxe studio St Getmain was an amazing experience, the apartment is completely new, really clean and tidy and the location is amazing. Well connected by tube an several buses, the area is really quiet but close to lot of bars and restaurants.
Cal is a nice guy always willing to help, it was really easy to keep in touch with him before and during our stay in Paris and he always replied really quick.
I'll definitely recommend this apartment and we hope to come back soon.
This host has 687 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cal
Parisian man, work in banking and enjoying life
I used to live in different country and like open mind people.
I love traveling & hosting people from all around the world !
Being available is a priority for me. It enables me to provide a high quality of service to my tenants in order to make their stay peaceful and pleasant.