About This Listing
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th arrondissement.
- Two metro stations nearby: Cluny La Sorbonne (Line 10) and Luxembourg (RER C)
- Flatscreen TV with International TV channels
- Internet WIFI Access
- Master bedroom with a King size bed, a sofa bed and a wardrobe
- Kitchen Equipments: Microwave, fridge, plates, glasses, cutlery, cleaning products, coffee machine...
- Iron and ironing table
- Hairdryer provided
- Washing machine
- Individual heating system
- Guaranteed clean and fresh linens
- Guaranteed hotel grade cleaning services
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th arrondissement to be precise. An area populated with good restaurants (Chantairelle), bistros, cafés and shops. In addition, most of the prominent attractions are within minutes by foot: 5 minutes to the Panthéon or La Sorbonne, 2 minutes stroll to the Jardin du Luxembourg as well as Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre which are about 30 minutes away.
Tastefully designed, this apartment is located on the first floor boasting a unique, classy, comfortable and practical stay in Paris. It consist of a bedroom equipped with a King size bed with wardrobe, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate bathroom with w/c. It can accommodate up to 4 persons, ideally a couple with 2 children.
Transportation is also convenient as the “Cluny La Sorbonne” metro station (Line N°10) and the “Luxembourg” metro station (RER C) are reachable within minutes. In addition, there are many buses that service stops at the right bank (N(phone number hidden))
The entire apartment
• We kindly remind you that our latest check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
• We kindly remind you that our Earliest check-in time is 01:00 p.m.
If late check in, after 0:9 p.m., an extra fee of 20€ will be requested on arrival.
• Do not forget this is a non-smoking facility.
• Please make sure that the door is always properly shut, when leaving or when in.
• To protect environment and avoid any accidents, please do not leave without turning off electrical appliances.
• Be respectful of your surroundings and the neighbors next door.
• Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home; be considerate and respectful.
• Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people; No additional visitors are accepted.
• Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify me first.
• Thank you for leaving feedback, we really appreciate
wir hatten eine super Zeit in Deinem tollen Apartment! Einfach genial: die Lage, komplette Ausstattung und viele schöne Geschäfte nur einen Katzensprung entfernt. Der Bäcker gleich nebenan, was brauch man mehr? Wir kommen bestimmt wieder.
Auch die Übergabe mit der sympathischen Anca hat super geklappt!
Nina & Familie
Great location, everything was fine. Looking forward to seeing Anca and Cal soon again.
Great appartment. Really big for Paris and in a excellent location. 1 Block from the luxembourg gardens and 3 blocks from st Michel and st germain. We loved it. Cals assistant was waiting at the exact time that we told her and everything in the appartment was great. Will definitely go back and recommend it
The check-in went well enough. On time, which is nice.
If I were to stay here again, I would first need to:
1. Have my earplugs (the weekends are loud at night, and late).
2: Ask owner to fix the window in the kitchen (it doesn't lock, and he just has a table in front of the windows to keep them from opening - which does nothing for prevention, and not even keeps the windows from opening - I let him know, but nothing was done about it).
3. Make sure the apartment is cleaned before you get there. It seemed ok when I checked in, but after I had a few minutes, I noticed it was really dirty. Hair, dirt, grime, stained sheets, sheets that didn't fit properly....).
His assistant Anca was very nice and accommodating. The owner I'm afraid did not always respond, and seemed to be unavailable about 40% of the time.
I wish I could leave a better review, but as a traveller, I would have appreciated seeing what I've written.
We loved staying in this apartment! The location is really unbeatable! You're right on the metro line to CDG airport and just a few minutes walk from Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter. The space was perfect for two people. Cal was helpful and easy to get in contact with whenever I needed to ask a question or change my check in dates. Great experience!
Apartamento muy bien ubicado y acotado a la expectativa según lo que esta descrito
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 564 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cal
Parisian man, work in banking and enjoying life
I used to live in different country and like open mind people.
I love traveling & hosting people from all around the world !
Being available is a priority for me. It enables me to provide a high quality of service to my tenants in order to make their stay peaceful and pleasant.