About this listing
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th district.
Ideally for 3 adults ( 4 adults will feel cramped) or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Two metro stations nearby: Cluny La Sorbonne (Line 10) and Luxembourg (RER C)
- Flatscreen TV with International TV channels
- Internet WIFI Access
- Master bedroom with a King size bed, a sofa bed and a wardrobe
- Kitchen Equipments: Microwave, fridge, plates, glasses, cutlery, cleaning products, coffee machine...
- Iron and ironing table
- Hairdryer provided
- Washing machine
- Individual heating system
- Guaranteed clean and fresh linens
- Guaranteed hotel grade cleaning services
Newly renovated and refurbished studio situated in the heart of historic Paris, the 6th arrondissement to be precise. An area populated with good restaurants (Chantairelle), bistros, cafés and shops. In addition, most of the prominent attractions are within minutes by foot: 5 minutes to the Panthéon or La Sorbonne, 2 minutes stroll to the Jardin du Luxembourg as well as Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre which are about 30 minutes away.
Tastefully designed, this apartment is located on the first floor boasting a unique, classy, comfortable and practical stay in Paris. It consist of a bedroom equipped with a King size bed with wardrobe, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate bathroom with w/c. It can accommodate up to 4 persons, ideally a couple with 2 children.
Transportation is also convenient as the “Cluny La Sorbonne” metro station (Line N°10) and the “Luxembourg” metro station (RER C) are reachable within minutes. In addition, there are many buses that service stops at the right bank (No. (phone number hidden))
The entire apartment
• We kindly remind you that our latest check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
• We kindly remind you that our Earliest check-in time is 01:00 p.m.
If late check in, after 0:9 p.m., an extra fee of 20€ will be requested on arrival.
• Do not forget this is a non-smoking facility.
• Please make sure that the door is always properly shut, when leaving or when in.
• To protect environment and avoid any accidents, please do not leave without turning off electrical appliances.
• Be respectful of your surroundings and the neighbors next door.
• Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home; be considerate and respectful.
• Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people; No additional visitors are accepted.
• Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify me first.
• Thank you for leaving feedback, we really appreciate