About This Listing
Attic studio with bathroom and kitchenette. Fantastic view over the Duomo and Milan. A 10-15 minute walk from the Duomo. A few steps from Milan's Navigli nightlife and the city of Bocconi University.
Metro Green Line Sant'Ambrogio, connected with the Central Station and the Cadorna station (point of arrival of the train from Malpensa Airport).
The studio has just been renovated and has been organized with comfortable furniture.
Perfect for singles in Milan stay for business or pleasure trip for couples who want to enjoy a romantic and intimate nest privileged window on Milan.
The studio is located on the seventh floor of a modern building, with elevator to the sixth floor and need to walk one flight of stairs to get to the seventh.
The apartment has a separate entrance.
The price includes linen and towels and free wifi connection.
The price does not include breakfast. Coffee and tea are available in the studio.
When booking, must provided name and surname of the guests and, at check in, must be provided with a copy of passport/ID for registration and sign a rental written agreement conforming to Italian laws.
It 'necessary to inform the owner of any guests that you want to invite in the study.
Garbage collection must follow the rules of the municipality of Milan to be collected separately as plastic, metal, paper compared to the rest that has to be undifferentiated.
For pets must be requested prior approval to the owner at the time of booking.
Nous sommes restées 3 nuits. Le studio était très propre avec toutes les nécessités et très bien situé (à proximité du métro, à 15min à pieds de la cathédrale Duomo, à 20-30min sans bouchon en taxi de l'aéroport Linate et avec un supermarché à côté). Nous avons été très bien accueillies (avec les heures d'arrivée et de départ flexibles) et sommes donc très satisfaites.
The apartment is great, hás everything , big for me and my wife.Good location, and easy to find.
This was a cozy stay in a central location. Rocco was a gracious host who made me wish my stay was longer. From the time our booking was confirmed, Rocco began sending helpful information regarding our visit to Milan. Though we received by the housekeeper, Rocco was readily available for communication and responded promptly to all of my inquiries. The information about how to get around, food options and suggestions, etc was such a nice detail. I like that the building is slightly quiet area but only steps away from some main streets. You do have to go up one flight of stairs since the elevator only goes to the floor right below the apartment but to me, it wasn't a big deal. OveralI, it was a great experience and I would definitely stay here again if I were in Milan.
Our hosts provided us with lots of extra and useful information about the area and being in Milan.
The area is super for being in Milan, easy to get to from the MXP-airport express station, Cadorno. Walking distance to Centro storico, and ditto to Navigle
The appartement was exactly as in the picture and the location was really good. We visited Milan by foot and everything was 20 minutes away or so. Rocco was a very good host and very accomodating. We were able tu reach him at any time and he gave us good advice on the city!
This host has 135 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Rocco
I was born in Naples and moved to Milan in 2007. I work in strategic consulting for financial institutions.
For me Airbnb is a way to meet and get in touch with new people.
I love hosting and meeting new people. I want my guests to enjoy something special of Milan and have a 5 stars Airbnb experience.
Based on my travelling experience (both for work and pleasure) I defined the 6 MUSTs of my apts:
1) they must express something of the TRUE MILAN: each apt has something which, as a tourist in my first years in Milan, I loved (the fantastic view which is very difficult to find in Milan, the old courts, ...)
2) they must be a place where I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE (the studio with Duomo view is in the same building where I live with my family, of course in a separate apt!)
3) they must be CENTRAL: walking distance to most attractions, close to bars/restaurants/aperitivos, close to connections to airports and stations
4) they must be CLEAN: when I travel (as a tourist) the cleaning is the first requirement I have!
5) they must be AFFORDABLE for most tourists, without any unexpected expenses and with all comforts (airconditioning, towels, linen, hair dryer, washing machine, iron, ... and of course free WIFI!!!)
6) they must be in a SAFE area: Milan is not a very dangerous town, but, being father of 3 kids, I have chosen the location in an area where I am expecting my sons can walk alone in the evening.