The 1,100 acre Anaheim resort area includes Disneyland® Park, Disney’s® California Adventure, the 1.6 million square foot Anaheim Convention Center and WorldMark Anaheim - Dolphin's Cove, a resort catering to family fun. A dramatic dolphin fountain welcomes you to five splendid acres of peaceful ponds, wonderful waterfalls and a full slate of resort amenities including pools, spa, fitness center and game room.
The resort is minutes from the Disneyland® Resort, nearby shops, restaurants and the Angel Stadium of Anaheim. For evening fun, visit the Downtown Disney® District, with themed dining such as the ESPN Zone® and Rainforest Cafe®, family-oriented activities and the 40,000-square-foot World of Disney™ store. And a day at the beach is just 14 miles away.
Enjoy the comforts of WorldMark while you visit this magical Southern California oasis of family entertainment.
* The booking window for this resort is 12 months in advance.
Please call the resort a week before arrival to request a justification.
All 3 bedroom units are upstairs.
Keep in mind there are no elevators at this resort.
The only Special Needs units are one bedroom.
Since this is a non-WorldMark managed resort, units are assigned upon arrival.
January: Tournament of the Roses Parade
March: Return of the Swallows
April: Renaissance Pleasure Fair
May: Strawberry Festival
June: Temecula Balloon and Wine Festival
June/July: Orange County Fair
July: 4th of July Parade
July/August: Sawdust Festival
September: Orange International Street Fair
September: L.A. County Fair
October at Knott’s Berry Farm: Halloween Haunt
December: Christmas Boat Parade
Unit Types & Descriptions
One Bedroom A: Queen in master, queen sleeper sofa in living area. Bathroom access via bedroom. Maximum occupancy 4.
One Bedroom B: King in master, sleeper sofa in living area. Maximum occupancy 4.
One Bedroom C: King in master, sleeper sofa in living area. Bathroom access via bedroom. Maximum occupancy 4.
Two Bedroom: King in master, twins in second bedroom, sleeper sofa in living area. Maximum occupancy 6.
Two Bedroom 1 Bath: King in master, twins in second bedroom, sleeper sofa in living area. One bathroom. Maximum occupancy 6.
Three Bedroom: King in master, queen in second, twins in third bedroom, sleeper sofa in living area. Two bathrooms. Maximum occupancy 8.
Parking is limited at WorldMark Anaheim - Dolphin's Cove and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk with questions.
Pool & Hot Tub Information
Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information. The outdoor pools are heated and open year round. Pool hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1500 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4500 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
We put my mother up here when she visited SF. Overall, I liked the room and neighborhood but had issues with the rental service.
- A pretty studio apartment at a reasonable price. Nice high ceilings and muted colors. It was a quiet, comfortable apartment.
- Note you will have to carry luggage up a narrow staircase.
- There is a little backyard where you could relax with a cup of coffee.
- It's on a pretty side street with easy access to both the Mission and Noe Valley. Within half a block there's a café, convenience store, and sit-down breakfast restaurant.
The reason I give this place only two stars is because of service-related hassles:
- It was extremely difficult to book the room since the company kept referencing a reservation request I made two years ago. I almost gave up on this booking.
- You have to pick up and return the key in Cole Valley or pay a delivery fee.
- The instructions to get in the house were incorrect; they referenced three keys and there was only one. Turns out the instructions were out of date.
- The key didn't work. This caused some panic-inducing moments when we arrived at the apartment after a very long day and walk up a hill. The management co does (email hidden) answering service and someone replaced the key within 20 minutes or so.
- The trash wasn't emptied, nor were there any garbage bags.
- The bedspread had stains and clearly hadn't been washed.
- The carpet wasn't vacuumed.
- There was mold in the shower.
I contacted the rental company after the stay, and they said they would've rectified the cleanliness issues if I had contacted during the stay. I didn't contact them during the stay because I was very occupied juggling visitors and work. But clearly, they need some quality control on the cleaning.
Overall--a nice spot hampered by service-related issues. I don't like to give negative reviews but I feel this is a fair one.
this was a great home for our entire family to stay for several nights. there was lots of space for relaxing and family style meals. bedrooms were very comfortable, but the only issue was the bathroom setup: two of the bedrooms share a single bathroom and each has its own door, which can lead to potentially awkward moments depending on how close you are to your friends/relatives. We opted to have the guests of one of those rooms walk down the hall to share the bathroom near the third bedroom, which (only) has one door.
The reservation was canceled 21 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We loved this spacious, beautifully decorated walk-up apartment. The artwork was fabulous and the neighborhood made us feel like locals during our visit. The proximity to Fillmore Street is excellent for shopping, movies, ton's of great food and all the unique cultural glow San Francisco's know for. The apartment was very comfortable, and had everything we needed to relax between sight-seeing. It provided us ample amenities to dine in, read in the sunlight in the large living room, and recuperate each night in the cozy bed.
The reservation was canceled 84 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
My colleagues and I stayed at the Victorian for about 5 days during a business trip, and we LOVED it! The home is beautiful, with perfect architectural detail, woodwork, high ceiling, a stained glass skylight, the works. It was breathtaking. We spent a lot of time in the evenings outside in the spa-like oasis of a backyard, keeping warm around the fire pit, and cooking in the gourmet kitchen. They really haven't overlooked anything. The hosts who live downstairs were gone for the weekend, but they left wine from their family vineyard and allowed us to use their garage for our rental. Very nice people. The house was clean as a whistle, tastefully decorated, and had tons of flatware and such, which allowed us to host business associates for a nice dinner (in the formal dining room!). Over all, a wonderful experience, I'll be coming back to the Victorian next time we're in town!
I`ve stayed here for more than a month. Great Location, and the land owner is really nice and helpful. I would reccomend this place to travelors who is considering to have an adventure in San Francisco.
The reservation was canceled 49 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The previous comments are quite accurate except for the comment about security. Noe Valley is one of the safest neighborhoods in San Francisco and there is a fire station directly in front of the studio. I did not feel unsafe.
- Close to the J train (I suggest taking this into the city; the view going through the Mission Dolores Park on a clear day is awesome)
- Cute, safe and quaint neighborhood
- Within walking distance to Noe Valley shops and Whole Foods supermarket
- equipped with everything you need in the kitchen
- Wifi is not dependable and when it's working, it's a slow connection
- Property management company is responsive when it comes to payment and extending your stay; not so responsive about fixing things
- The mattress is not comfortable and I could feel the metal frame through the mattress
I'm a big fan of Noe Valley and loved my one-month stay here. However, I gave three stars because for what you pay, you should get a more comfortable bed, water pressure and internet.
Jesse and his team were very accommodating when we ran into a scheduling conflict. We ended up in a nicer place, with a nicer location due to the fact that they have multiple rentals around the city.