About this listing
Our place is in a quiet neighborhood and minutes to Mt. Bachelor, lakes, hiking and biking trails, Downtown Bend, the Deschutes River, & Old Mill District etc. We look forward to meeting you!
Homey living area with TV, kitchenette, and private bath. Coffee maker, fridge, microwave, hot plate and toaster oven.
Beautiful Bend has it all & we're right in the heart of it. Our lovely studio apt. is quiet, private, & peaceful. Located in a family-friendly area, close to shopping, dining, golfing, biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing & lakes.
Silence. That's what you'll hear in our little oasis. Enjoy sunsets over Mt. Bachelor while you sip your favorite micro brew from one of our 24 local breweries. Our private balcony offers sunrises for you early birds along with a BBQ and comfortable seating. Bring your book!
Come see what people are talking about.
-Cable w/ flat screen TV
-Kitchenette complete with fridge, microwave, toaster oven, hot plate, dishes, wine glasses, silverware etc...
-Air conditioning, heating
-Inside ski and boot storage
-A 'pack-n-play' for infants
Interaction with Guests
We live in the main house with our 2 boys so you will see all of us here and there. You may see our friendly dog Nico in the backyard. She's awesome! Feel free to e-mail or call with questions.
Quiet, family-friendly neighborhood with green spaces galore. An acre of it right across the street from our house that includes a pavilion with picnic tables and a water fountain (active in warmer months).
Easy street parking only.
1. Check-in time-after 4p, check out-12 p. Early check-ins or late check-outs with our okay.
2. Please, no smoking of any kind.
3. Deposit is $200 and will be held by Air B&B until 48 hours after check-out and after apartment has been inspected. The deposit is fully refundable up to thirty (30) days before the arrival date.
4. Lock house/return keys to lockbox
5. Please leave your pets at home.
6. Feel free to use the balcony but please give us our privacy-home patio and gardens off limits.
7. Linens and towels included in the rental rate, but there is no daily housekeeping service unless requested (with an added fee).
8. Relax & have fun!
About the Host, Kris
My family and I moved to Bend, OR USA in 2005. We fell in love with the city and the surrounding countryside instantly. We take advantage of all the amenities here including our favorite activities: skiing, biking and hiking. We hope you will love Bend as much as we do!