Snug and warm apartment in the Old Town. Located a few steps from Old Town Square, opens up possibilities for enjoying the rich catering facilities and participation in the cultural life of the Old Town. Fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with washing machine, balcony and unlimited access to the Wifi! :)
The apartment is in a unbeatable location.
The heart of the Old Town has a unique feel, like stepping back in time in a location where each brick has a story to tell. Walking through the picturesque streets you can find many shops, cafes and restaurants.
The studio is equiped with everything you need to complete your journey.
Fully equipped kitchenette with: table and chairs, fridge, dishwasher, hob, kettle, toaster, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and tea, coffee and sugar are also provided :-)
There is comfortable double bed 160 x 200. There are also table and chairs.
The apartment has access to the balcony - the perfect place for morning coffee. For a moment of relax - TV with 100 channels.
In the bathroom there are washing machine, hairdryer, basic toiletries and towels.
The apartment is adapted to your needs.
If you want to iron clothes - we have an ironing board and iron. When it rains - you can bring the umbrella which you can find in the studio!
We can provide also the baby cot for additional cost.
Interaction with guests
We are available almost 24 hours a day.
1) through Airbnb (quickly respond because of the notification system)
2) What's App
4) mail (respond within 24 hours)
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
1) Make yourself at home and treat our place with respect as it was your own. Please bear in mind we are not a hotel and don't have regular cleaning services in place. Therefore we are grateful if you clean up after yourself as much as it's possible.
2) Strictly NO SMOKING in the apartment, in an apartment window, on the staircase as in the entire building.
3) Respect our neighbours. QUIET HOURS between 10 pm and 8 am. Returns to the apartment late at night must be done in a very quiet fashion.
4) NO PARTIES are allowed under any circumstances.
5) Groups focus on clubbing at nights, stag or hen parties, birthday celebrations or other events EVEN IF ORGANIZED OUTSIDE THE FLAT, are advised to find accommodation suitable for their purpose elsewhere.
6) Families, couples, groups of friends and any people coming for tourist or business purposes, visiting families, etc. are MOST WELCOME.
7) Please communicate your needs before or during your stay so you give yourselves the opportunity to receive what you need:-)
This host has 452 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Mariola and along with my helper Marta we will seek to ensure you have an enjoyable stay in Warsaw.
I've been renting out my apartments on Airbnb for some years now. Having traveled extensively myself through India, Asia and Europe I like to think I know a bit about what people expect from their accommodation: A great location, like Warsaw Old Town, a clean, well presented, well equipped and tastefully furnished apartment and perhaps a bit of guidance, where to go or what to see - the top landmarks to visit or perhaps the best bars and restaurants in town.
We strive to ensure that your accommodation lives up to your expectations and that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
If you should have any issues or need any advice or assistance either I or Marta are always on hand to help.